Amanda Nunes spars like a man.

What was the excuse against Alexis Davis who also got on top of Nunes and pounded her face until the ref had to stop the fight? Is Davis just tough as fuck too?
"Excuse"? Merely an explanation. Grow up.

Too funny. Some of you will never learn. "I don't know how she lost Cat." I do. She's just not that good. The talent pool is dreadful.

To me this one comes down to fight IQ. Ronda is not someone that you rush and clinch with. Still can't believe how dumb Miesha fought in her last fight with Ronda.

Styles make fights. Miesha is almost as bad striking as Ronda so she had to fight to her strengths which was wrestling.

When you look back on it, Tate are Ronda's best wins even though Miesha is probably more well-rounded. Ronda's one trick was better than anything Tate had.

Ronda will wreck Nunes and I dislike Ronda strongly

Nunes's striking is seriously overrated

Clinch. Arm bar. 1st Round

Hurts me to say it but its true

Ah I've never enjoyed being so wrong !

Am I the only guy around here that thinks Nunes is cute in a way?
Nah,
Amanda is going to lose because she thinks jacking off a piston is training.
It would be better for her to spend time doing literally anything else.

53kq_G.gif

<{hughesimpress}>

The only bigger waste of time is you giving striking training advice.

Matt Hughes was an appropriate .gif too. A guy who also puts his foot in his mouth regularly.smh

Nah,

The only bigger waste of time is you giving striking training advice.

Matt Hughes was an appropriate .gif too. A guy who also puts his foot in his mouth regularly.smh
What happened to Ronda is my fault.
Would have been a different story if I had emailed Ronda my game plan against Nunes like I planned to do, but you know, the holidays got in the way ;)

What happened to Ronda is my fault.
Would have been a different story if I had emailed Ronda my game plan against Nunes like I planned to do, but you know, the holidays got in the way ;)

I never said it was "your fault," just pointing out that for such a smug comment yoy have NO CLUE about fighting strategy and could not have been more WRONG in your assessment if you tried.

Stick to your day job Wack Hughes.

I'm a g@ddamned combat savant you whippersnapper!!
Ronda used her face as a crash pad. I didn't know that was her gameplan. I skimmed the email telling me that.

More like a teenage boy athletically, while Cyborg overpowers.

Amanda

A Man, Da

Da A-Man

this man should be ashamed of "herself". utter disgrace!

Back