Amanda Nunes spars like a man.

yeah but once Rhonda gets hit the great coaches plans go out the window, doubt this gets to round 2 either way.

Nunes plants her feet and throws hay makers, so yeah if she can catch Ronda on the chin and put her out it's done. But Ronda also may be able to push through the punches and get a TD or clinch up, at that point Nunes could be fucked.

Nunes plants her feet and throws hay makers, so yeah if she can catch Ronda on the chin and put her out it's done. But Ronda also may be able to push through the punches and get a TD or clinch up, at that point Nunes could be fucked.
oh Rhonda can win, this is no gimme, one of few wmma fights I ever looked forward to without even a bet.

giphy.gif
Ronda-Rousey-.jpg

Amanda is going to lose because she thinks jacking off a piston is training.
It would be better for her to spend time doing literally anything else.
53kq_G.gif

<{hughesimpress}>

Amanda is going to lose because she thinks jacking off a piston is training.
It would be better for her to spend time doing literally anything else.
53kq_G.gif

<{hughesimpress}>
Maybe that's her secret to that abnormal power. lol

lol at "punches like a man"

what kind of dumb sexist shit is that

This thread is full of transphobia. ugh... like how igorant of nonbinary matriarchical constructs. You guys are thinking like some typical masculine male.....

[<diva2]

I got $500 on Nunes. She is a beast and Ronda isn't mentally ready for someone like her yet.

Nunes also throws jabs while backing up, and even those hurt like hell, as Miesha can attest to.

Maybe that's her secret to that abnormal power. lol
everybody is looking for an edge but there is no edge.
Her coaches have her doing a bunch of useless crap like football drills. Because Ronda will definitely try to tackle her.
Ronda's got this.

everybody is looking for an edge but there is no edge.
Her coaches have her doing a bunch of useless crap like football drills. Because Ronda will definitely try to tackle her.
Ronda's got this.

She's with an elite team now, since the lose to Cat she moved to ATT.
I'm sure they knows what they are doing.

If you havent noticed before, UFC fighters doing alot of wierd exercises.
Strangest of them all is probably Mcgregors "touch butt"

Ronda will wreck Nunes and I dislike Ronda strongly

Nunes's striking is seriously overrated

Clinch. Arm bar. 1st Round

Hurts me to say it but its true

Hurts me to hear it, read it... but god damn it, you could be right...

She's with an elite team now, since the lose to Cat she moved to ATT.
I'm sure they knows what they are doing.

If you havent noticed before, UFC fighters doing alot of wierd exercises.
Strangest of them all is probably Mcgregors "touch butt"
ATT or any1 that has you jumping on boxes doesn't know what they are doing.
This weird training comes from football where lifting weights doesn't help much.
Big mma camps get their strength and conditioning coaches from football.

She lost to Cat because Cat is tough as fuck... Nunes had Cat in mount like 10 seconds into the fight, and proceeded to gas herself out smashing on Cat's face.

Cat just wouldn't give up. Sounded disoriented as fuck though after the fight.

Back