Amanda Nunes: Sorry Cris but I’m done with 145, Cyborg responds

Cyborg can lose some muscle weight and make 135. She'll still be the biggest in the division because Cyborg cuts more weight than anyone else. 145 should have never been created.

everyone will always know that the true champ is a BW who fattened herself up, flogged the champ and went back down like it was nothing.
By this logic, gsp and conor are still considered champs. That's not how it works

Why on earth would people want to see Nunes rematch Cyborg?
Was the first fight not definitive enough for you? Or do you hate Cyborg?

Her win was too definitive. I dont think theres any necessity to redo it
I agree. Rematches should be reserved for for close fights.

If they'd fought for 5 close rounds and Cyborg was TKO'd in the 5th, then maybe there's a bigger argument for a rematch.

By this logic, gsp and conor are still considered champs. That's not how it works
GSP is the lineal 170 and 185 pound champion. That's how it works.

That's why people get so pissed when champs retire before "giving way to the next generation".

GSP is the lineal 170 and 185 pound champion. That's how it works.

That's why people get so pissed when champs retire before "giving way to the next generation".
I get the lineal thing. However, they're not considered the real champs when they either vacated or refused to go back to their original division. But plenty of people will still say that they're the real champs simply because they never got beat for that specific title.

iz4tm.jpg

^^^^^ The GOAT!

She's won every title available to her in the various orgs she's fought in and hadn't lost in over a decade.... You're right, I guess that's not enough. Aldo didn't deserve a rematch against Connie either I guess
Who has she beaten, again? Name Cyborg’s top 10 wins.

haha cyborg is so fucked up after this fight. amanda will not give a rematch, shes the female mayweather now lol.

If you want that rematch Cybro, do what you were supposed to do years ago (and even said that you would) and LOSE THE WEIGHT NATURALLY. Then make 135 lbs.

Then you can get that rematch at Nunes' weight.

Only fair since she moved up to fight you.

Scrap the weight class. Its a waste of space. We need a mens 165lbs division. Not this bullshit.

145 fell with cyborg. 125 falls with cejudo.

2 weight class out to free up space.

Two things can happen

1) Cyborg leaves the UFC, no future for 145 div
2) Cyborg goes on a rampage and fans want to see the Nunes rematch. She won't accept

this is why the rematch needs to happen. otherwise an empty chapter for MMA coming up.

They got done dirty so cyborg should too? Great argument.

No. I am saying that being champ does not always mean you get a rematch. If a champ decisively gets the shit beaten out of them, then no.

Two things can happen

1) Cyborg leaves the UFC, no future for 145 div
2) Cyborg goes on a rampage and fans want to see the Nunes rematch. She won't accept

this is why the rematch needs to happen. otherwise an empty chapter for MMA coming up.
Who is going to consist of Cyborg's rampage? Meg Anderson and a few blown up 135ers?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back