Am I too young to ask my doctor about low trt?

It could make you feel better and give you a lot more energy and focus and improve your quality of life....

But I doubt you need it at your age.

It would probably make you feel much better and improve your life though. For someone like you it's a want...not a need. Matt Serra definitely didn't need it. But he's a much happier guy now. Chael Sonnen definitely didn't need it. It made him the most charismatic guy on the UFC roster.

For many it's not necessary, but could damn well make your life a lot better.

I'm not on it because I can't afford it at the only places willing to prescribe me. I guess I could illegally buy some from online pharmacies, but I'm just not comfortable doing that.

So I'm just waiting my time and will start it when I'm older. I'm 36 now. I also have the same bad lifestyle habits as you and tested high. But I am clearly not physically the person I was 7 years ago....and back then my lifestyle was even worse.

My dad is in his 70s and tested in the normal range. And I take after him. I probably won't test in the "low" ranges until I'm a frail elderly man.

EDIT: People who keep emphasizing his diet.....dude he is homeless. I think there are bigger things to consider for his well being than eating a clean diet.

You might wanna consider antidepressants. I know many will crucify me for this. But my mom and my sister suffer from severe depression. One of them is on anti depressants. The other isn't. One of them is functional and lives a normal life. The other mopes around suffering all day every day and is better off not living. Guess which one is which?

The only reason I am talking about antidepressants is because you are homeless...so by that token I think affording TRT at your age is impossible. Meanwhile prozac is more socially acceptable and acessible.

TRT at your age is not necessary even if your levels are lower than average for 31.....but it would still probably make you feel a lot better. Matt Serra didn't need it. He wanted. Now he eats like shit and drinks a lot and gets away with it because of the TRT

Last edited:
It could make you feel better and give you a lot more energy and focus and improve your quality of life....

But I doubt you need it at your age.

It would probably make you feel much better and improve your life though. For someone like you it's a want...not a need. Matt Serra definitely didn't need it. But he's a much happier guy now. Chael Sonnen definitely didn't need it. It made him the most charismatic guy on the UFC roster.

For many it's not necessary, but could damn well make your life a lot better.

I'm not on it because I can't afford it at the only places willing to prescribe me. I guess I could illegally buy some from online pharmacies, but I'm just not comfortable doing that.

So I'm just waiting my time and will start it when I'm older. I'm 36 now. I also have the same bad lifestyle habits as you and tested high. But I am clearly not physically the person I was 7 years ago....and back then my lifestyle was even worse.

My dad is in his 70s and tested in the normal range. And I take after him. I probably won't test in the "low" ranges until I'm a frail elderly man.
Hmm ive been definitely ordered shady stuff online before. Do you have to inject the trt?

Sounds like you may have low grade depression, and stress in general. Changing your diet, sleep habits and working out can all significantly boost you T levels, too.

Hmm ive been definitely ordered shady stuff online before. Do you have to inject the trt?
I know of people who do it BUT they were taking TRT under a doctor first...familiarized themselves with the protocol, got a baseline for their levels, then after a few months decided they knew enough to self-medicate without paying 400 dollars a month.

Unless you havev really good connections, don't do it. I'd love to as well but I'm not doing that either.

It's been a long time man. I'm homeless right now so I eat like shit. I'm actually thinking of trying this GoFundMe bullshit to get help getting a membership to the YMCA down the street. But I feel ashamed doing that kinda shit
Just remember you don't need a gym membership in order to workout. You can start by jogging on the street, find a park with a playground, do pull ups, piston squats etc. If there's a will, there's a way.

Just remember you don't need a gym membership in order to workout. You can start by jogging on the street, find a park with a playground, do pull ups, piston squats etc. If there's a will, there's a way.
If it wasnt 30 degrees outside I'd give it a go. And trust me I'm so out of shape at the moment in doubt I could even do a pull up. My arms are very weak from when I broke my shoulders

I know of people who do it BUT they were taking TRT under a doctor first...familiarized themselves with the protocol, got a baseline for their levels, then after a few months decided they knew enough to self-medicate without paying 400 dollars a month.

Unless you havev really good connections, don't do it. I'd love to as well but I'm not doing that either.
I do have really good connects. Lets just say I've made a lot of money selling and buying online in the past

If it wasnt 30 degrees outside I'd give it a go. And trust me I'm so out of shape at the moment in doubt I could even do a pull up. My arms are very weak from when I broke my shoulders
I workout shirtless, 2 weeks ago in Yosemite around that temperature. Doing squats with logs, and a hammer. Those are all just excuses, you got to find the will and desire to change.

I workout shirtless, 2 weeks ago in Yosemite around that temperature. Doing squats with logs, and a hammer. Those are all just excuses, you got to find the will and desire to change.
I admire your confidence man. I'm just very self conscious. I havent worked out in probably 5 years and I have no idea what I'm getting myself into. When i did work out i just did cardio have never been a weight lifter kinda guy

Lol at homeless guys injecting test yikes...

Fuck this joe Rogan culture

I'm 31 years young. I'm curious if its possible I might have low testosterone levels. Mainly my sex drive is dogshit. I barely show any interest in getting any. I mean I still notice hot women and all that but right now I have a chick pretty much asking me to come over and bang and I just have no interest. 5 years ago I'd be all over this offer.

Plus i just low drive at every day things, i used to not be so lazy but nowadays it's a chore to do just about anything. I may also have mild depression I've made a doctors appointment to get checked out. Should I even bring up testosterone or is that something the doctor will bring up?
You sound depressed, my dude.

I do have really good connects. Lets just say I've made a lot of money selling and buying online in the past
Aw Man...I don't have connections for that...I just know that many people get their testosterone online but I haven't been able to learn how due to message board rules.

I would not mess with it without first being on the TRT under a doctor though mainly because of estradiol control. Having extremely high or low E2 will mess you up...especially low E2.

Aw Man...I don't have connections for that...I just know that many people get their testosterone online but I haven't been able to learn how due to message board rules.

I would not mess with it without first being on the TRT under a doctor though mainly because of estradiol control. Having extremely high or low E2 will mess you up...especially low E2.
Yeah its nothing is mess with without knowing my stuff trust me. I was half joking but I'm sure it's an easy find

I admire your confidence man. I'm just very self conscious. I havent worked out in probably 5 years and I have no idea what I'm getting myself into. When i did work out i just did cardio have never been a weight lifter kinda guy
Baby steps dude, you don't have to do the things I do. I think what you need to do is find something you are passionate about, and start with that. Then incorporate little things that will better your life.

A GoFundMe account wouldn't even help, because money it's not your issue. If you find reasons to get out of bed every day, and start having a deep desire for change, you'll find it. I don't think you need trt either, like I said if you work on yourself, everything will work itself out eventually.

I had a really tough 2018 myself, I got into vlogging for a while, and even though it didn't worked out as I expected it, it was something I enjoyed, it kept me busy and it made me discover other things about myself.

Find your passion, something you enjoy doing, then start exercising, then start eating better, get a better job, etc. If you search, you will find. But sitting down feeling sorry for yourself it's not the way.

Baby steps dude, you don't have to do the things I do. I think what you need to do is find something you are passionate about, and start with that. Then incorporate little things that will better your life.

A GoFundMe account wouldn't even help, because money it's not your issue. If you find reasons to get out of bed every day, and start having a deep desire for change, you'll find it. I don't think you need trt either, like I said if you work on yourself, everything will work itself out eventually.

I had a really tough 2018 myself, I got into vlogging for a while, and even though it didn't worked out as I expected it, it was something I enjoyed, it kept me busy and it made me discover other things about myself.

Find your passion, something you enjoy doing, then start exercising, then start eating better, get a better job, etc. If you search, you will find. But sitting down feeling sorry for yourself it's not the way.
I'm really in the mood for a work out honestly. My body needs it I'm sure. I took a day labor job unloading boxes not long ago and it about killed me. I think it's time I get back in shape and maybe start skipping out on the sweets and carbs. I do have food stamps but it's hard to get many healthy things because I have nowhere to store them besides my trunk.

I have an interview for cook at chilis tonight so we will see how that goes. It probably pays around 4 bucks more an hour that what I'm making slinging tacos.

Back