Am I too young to ask my doctor about low trt?

I'm 31 years young. I'm curious if its possible I might have low testosterone levels. Mainly my sex drive is dogshit. I barely show any interest in getting any. I mean I still notice hot women and all that but right now I have a chick pretty much asking me to come over and bang and I just have no interest. 5 years ago I'd be all over this offer.

Plus i just low drive at every day things, i used to not be so lazy but nowadays it's a chore to do just about anything. I may also have mild depression I've made a doctors appointment to get checked out. Should I even bring up testosterone or is that something the doctor will bring up?
Try taking it up the butt and see if that's your cup of tea. If not, then go check with the doctor to see if you got low T.

Okay serious now, seems to me that you got several issues going:

- Overweight
- Homeless
- Poor

Hit the gym. Find a better job and find your own place. It does wonders for your self-esteem.

Try taking it up the butt and see if that's your cup of tea. If not, then go check with the doctor to see if you got low T.

Okay serious now, seems to me that you got several issues going:

- Overweight
- Homeless
- Poor

Hit the gym. Find a better job and find your own place. It does wonders for your self-esteem.
I'm working on it.

Fuck it gonna go for a jog. Peace sherbros

fuck guys how do you work out in this cold weather? maybe I'm just a bitch

can anyone recommend some some what healthy stuff i can buy with my food stamps? I have to store it in my car but luckily its like 30 degrees outside so it should keep fresh. I gotta cut sugar out and most carbs. are those clif bars worth getting? or are they bullshit disguised as healthy food?

can anyone recommend some some what healthy stuff i can buy with my food stamps? I have to store it in my car but luckily its like 30 degrees outside so it should keep fresh. I gotta cut sugar out and most carbs. are those clif bars worth getting? or are they bullshit disguised as healthy food?
Besides fruits and vegetables, buy bulk foods, Dark chocolate (at least 70% cocoa), nuts (hopefully nut peanuts), maybe even dry fruit. Avoid ALL box/microwavable food. Plant based protein. Organic eggs, grass fed meat. Also avoid canned food and dairy.

Besides fruits and vegetables, buy bulk foods, Dark chocolate (at least 70% cocoa), nuts (hopefully nut peanuts), maybe even dry fruit. Avoid ALL box/microwavable food. Plant based protein. Organic eggs, grass fed meat. Also avoid canned food and dairy.
Well I don't have access to a microwave so that's fine. I try to stay away from canned food as well besides veggies. Thing is I cant cook anything. So all I buy are basically snacks

Looks like the going rate online is 25 bucks for 10ml. Is this a good price?

How is your sleep? Nobody should be taking drugs for life at 31 to feel ok. Could be bad sleep, depression, body recovering from alcohol. If you seek a doctor for youth he will say you need to pin your ass with drugs for life.

How is your sleep? Nobody should be taking drugs for life at 31 to feel ok. Could be bad sleep, depression, body recovering from alcohol. If you seek a doctor for youth he will say you need to pin your ass with drugs for life.
My sleep isnt too bad. I wake up at 6 A.M every day so by the time 11 rolls around I'm usually out like a light. I think I do suffer from a small bit of depression and definitely some anxiety.

My sleep isnt too bad. I wake up at 6 A.M every day so by the time 11 rolls around I'm usually out like a light. I think I do suffer from a small bit of depression and definitely some anxiety.

sleep should always be great at your age

Damn, Sherdoggers must be a bunch of pussies. Apparently everyone here but me has no testosterone.

And TS, you don’t have “low trt.” You can’t have low testosterone replacement therapy. Trt is what you do if you have low test, not low trt.

Back