Am I the only one who thinks Glover will make short work of Rumble?

Rumble hasn't

fought Glover.

People do realize that Phil Davis wrestler the breaks off Glover, and Rumble stuffed Phil Davis like a child. You think because Cormier was able to grapple fuck AJ that Glover can? lol.

Different fighters, different styles of wrestling their opponents.

I don't see Glover getting a take-down unless he rocks Rumble first, tires him out, both, and/or Rumble gets overzealous coming forward.

The Glover hype on Sherdog is almost as funny as the Glover hype the UFC was giving

"The man that took Jon Jones to the limit"

People do realize that Phil Davis wrestler the breaks off Glover, and Rumble stuffed Phil Davis like a child. You think because Cormier was able to grapple fuck AJ that Glover can? lol.

Obviously this is MMA and anything could happen, but Rumble is the favorite to win by a large margin.

If he wins, he wins
aQBnW5b.gif

I have no problems with AJ winning the fight , I just "feel" Glover will take him. I have seen Glover perform post USADA and he was on point (even though he looks like he lost alot of muscle), I haven't seen a post USADA AJ yet...

AJ is a monster in the 1st round but the longer the fight goes the more it favors Glover.

Last edited:
I feel it's most likely going to be Rumble winning. But Glover certainly has the skills to compete with him.

Glover's getting KTFO in the first. Mark my words. It'll be a wipeout.

And Koscheck and Rich fucking Clementi choked Rumble out.

Rumble has a good chance to win here, but you cant say that because Glover has been hurt before that Rumble will destroy him. Same as saying that since Rumble was choked out before so he has no chance of not getting submitted

I can say that, and I am saying it, and you'll see that I am right.

Rumble is going to blast Glover out just like he already did to a much better fighter than Glover, Alexander Gustafsson.

Glover isnt a good enough wrestler to grind Rumble out the way DC did, and so when this fight plays out on the feet there is only going to be one winner for the reasons I already stated - Glover was in all kinds of trouble from Bader & Maldonado, so Rumble will crush that skull, he's a much better boxer and way more powerful than those two.

Bringing up Clementi and Koscheck is idiotic. Aside from the fact those fights took place in the Jurassic era, anyone who has bothered to watch Rumble's career knows he is way more comfortable and resolute at 205 than he ever was as a weight-weakened welterweight zombie. Try harder next time.

Yeah, someone is likely going to make short work of someone. I'm picking glover by sub at the end of round one. But rumble could definitely finish him if he finds even half the shots that bader or osp did. God I'm fucking hyped for this one

Haha you fucker. Ill admit it, I didnt think it was going to go down like that at all. Did you see Glovers tooth go flying? Shit was brutal

Well if it's any consolation, I was saying all week that I didn't believe Conor McGregor would last till the championship rounds. Fail!

Glover is mediocre. Never was a top fighter, never will be.

Back