Am I the only one who thinks Glover will make short work of Rumble?

This is a crazy good fight. Both Glover and Rumble have TNT in their hands, and both have good chins. I'm thinking Glover can outlast Rumble, and finish him when he starts to wilt......

Glover could probably sub Rumble in under a minute IF he can get him to the ground.

and Glover can capitalise like so.
glover-ko-bader1.gif

My god it's like a bomb is going off on Baders head with each punch Glover lands.

I'm not saying that it can't happen but I'm not nearly as confident in that outcome as you are. There's nothing that would suggest to me that Glover is going to dominate Rumble. A KO is obviously possible for either fighter but I think Rumble is faster and has more firepower.

Glover probably has a bad first round but I think he survives it and finishes him in the 2nd

Glover is indeed the safer pick imo. Although Rumble is definitely capable of knocking almost anyone out. But Glover is more well rounded, more technical, about as much power and strength and doesnt fade. Rumble crumbles.

I feel Rumble will Crumble as he does when things don't go his way.

2_Glover_Teixeira_vs._Rameau_Thierry_Sokoudjou___WEC_24__medium_medium.gif

GLO.gif

glover_fabio_medium.gif

1_medium.gif
I love both Glover and Rumble, but no one beats Rumble and makes it look easy.

It's much more likely that Rumble knocks him out.

Well its gonna be a shit show.

Glover has little to no chance to takedown a fresh Rumble, both guys hit like trucks.

If Glover can take the fight into deeper waters, round 2 or 3. He can totally get Rumble down and sub him.

But he has to survive a hell of a storm that Rumble will throw at him.

I feel Rumble will Crumble as he does when things don't go his way.

2_Glover_Teixeira_vs._Rameau_Thierry_Sokoudjou___WEC_24__medium_medium.gif

GLO.gif

glover_fabio_medium.gif

1_medium.gif
You can make a thread claiming you believe Glover will make short work of Rumble, but I doubt you would ever put a dime on it.

If Johnson doesn't get a KO in the first round he's in trouble, just like most of his other fights. Glover will weather the storm and slowly take him apart.

Glover is slow and hasn't impressed me at all, surprised he was able to get a title shot. Rumble beats him pretty easily imo.

If Glover can last the first half of the first round his chances will go up drastically.

"I feel Rumble will crumble when things doesn't go his way"

Yeah because its that simple.... I wish you guys actually thought about how fights would go instead of parroting things that has been said on Sherdog

At least do not get into betting with this kind of approach to fights, anyway.

glover is way to slow and robotic for rumble and will get ktfo , mark my words

I don't think Glover's defense or chin are good enough to survive. And that speed advantage... Rumble KO Rd 1.

Beyond the ko Rumble is a bust. Glover has more options to win.

I know he KOd Bader but he does NOT want to find himself in the position vs Rumble, he won't be wobbled, he will be slept.

It's a good fight, I'm picking Rumble by early finish but good chance Glover finishes him in the 2nd.

Back