Am I the only one who thinks Glover will make short work of Rumble?

People do realize that Phil Davis wrestler the breaks off Glover, and Rumble stuffed Phil Davis like a child. You think because Cormier was able to grapple fuck AJ that Glover can? lol.

Obviously this is MMA and anything could happen, but Rumble is the favorite to win by a large margin.

I can see Glover getting dropped and coming back to win with a late 2nd or 3rd round RNC

Meh, I got Rumble KO round 1. No one in this division can stand with him.

rumble should have a pretty goood speed advantage here. i think he gets the knockout

Both can win. I'll take rumble by KO round 1.won't be surprised if glover takes him down tires him out and subs him late

Lol the old Rumble is good for 1 round....He beat Phil for 3 rounds and looked great.

The reason why he lost to DC was because DC is a pressure fighter and rumble is the bigger more muscular fighter. DC got out struck even when Rumble was tired.

Standing with Rumble would be foolish and Glover is much slower. Sure Glover has the BJJ but BJJ doesn't mean shit when you can't use it and chances are Rumble shoves Glover off him like he did to Phill.

I see this fight going like the Davis fight or possibly the first few connections from Rumble.

Rumble will eventually hit Glover and give him wobbly legs. Downhill from there.

Glover gets tagged a lot.

I'm very confident Glover wins this fight. I will lay some money on him.

Both have big punching power.
Glover has better submissions
Glover has a better gas tank
Both have decent takedowns.
Both have good chins, never been stopped with strikes in UFC.

I got glover by submission.. arm triangle choke I reckon

I think a lot of people are underestimating him here. He's a more well rounded fighter than Rumble.

Min 2:00 ............do you think that some guy on earth can beat that mother fucker? He's a beast

Bader rocked Glover... Rumble will ko him in the 1st or 2nd

Bader rocked Glover... Rumble will ko him in the 1st or 2nd

590.gif

I will be using this gif many times when Glover beats Rumble.

Its a good matchup, and there isnt any legit basis at this point as too why one guy would beat the other its that close i think, fight could be a blowout for either guy, im rooting for glover because rumble ...i dont trust the rumble

Maldonado and Bader both had Glover on Queer St with single shots.

Rumble is going to end him.
And Koscheck and Rich fucking Clementi choked Rumble out.

Rumble has a good chance to win here, but you cant say that because Glover has been hurt before that Rumble will destroy him. Same as saying that since Rumble was choked out before so he has no chance of not getting submitted

Glover is a better martial artist overall, and is a tough guy, but he is slower than shit. He's going to sleep if he doesn't get the fight to the floor.

No one has made short work of Rumble ever. If Glover going to win most likely round 2 RNC. All of Rumbles lost came via RNC and Glover is really good at finding chokes.

Back