Am I the only one who thinks Glover will make short work of Rumble?

flex4life

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I feel Rumble will Crumble as he does when things don't go his way.

2_Glover_Teixeira_vs._Rameau_Thierry_Sokoudjou___WEC_24__medium_medium.gif

GLO.gif

glover_fabio_medium.gif

1_medium.gif

idk OSP was beating Glover on the feet,

He certainly has the power and much more tecnical boxing than AJ but Rumble has top 5 most destructive power in UFC history. He can definitely finish Rumble before he gets finished.

This should be an awesome fight, these two are going to walk to center of the octagon and preceded to kill each other lol. Hoping Rumble gets the W.

He certainly has the power and much more tecnical boxing than AJ but Rumble has top 5 most destructive power in UFC history. He can definitely finish Rumble before he gets finished.

Rumble is "better" defensively though.

The real question is who will be the first to become a panic wrestler?

Rumble is a lot bigger favorite than the general consensus on Sherdog seem to believe. There is at least 60% chance Rumble knocks him out inside 2 rounds and he even wins decision more likely.

If Tex can weather the storm in the first and second he may get the sub by round 3. Although, if Rumble fights smart like he did against Davis I see him easily outboxing Glover. With the power of these two is could be lights out at anytime.

Rumble is "better" defensively though.

He honestly isn't that much more defensively sound, even he acknowledges that and is super suceptible to geting countered when he spams his uppercuts but he just overpowers his opponents before they can get a shot off. Rumble hasn't really faced anyone comfortable in the pocket like Glover is but Glover has gotten dropped by lesser fighters before.

Rumble spams uppercuts
Anthony+Johnson+Destroys+Antonio+Rogerio+Nogueira+UFC+on+Fox+12.gif

and Glover can capitalise like so.
glover-ko-bader1.gif

Yeah Tex is dangerous but he's older and not as well rounded.
He's older, for sure. But I think Glover's ground game coupled with his stand up makes him more well rounded. Rumble has the kicking advantage for days though.

Glover was getting tagged by Maldonado and Bader. If Rumble tags him he's taking a nap.

I like Rumble at -200

Anyway he could get caught, we will see

Both could catch each other. Let's just say I wouldn't be surprised if Glover wins, but I wouldn't bet on him.

I think Glover will win a war of attrition, but it could be quick with those two.

Yeah Tex is dangerous but he's older and not as well rounded.

He's more well rounded than Rumble, or many fighters for that matter. In fact one of his strengths is how well rounded he is.

He honestly isn't that much more defensively sound, even he acknowledges that and is super suceptible to geting countered when he spams his uppercuts but he just overpowers his opponents before they can get a shot off. Rumble hasn't really faced anyone comfortable in the pocket like Glover is but Glover has gotten dropped by lesser fighters before.

Rumble spams uppercuts
Anthony+Johnson+Destroys+Antonio+Rogerio+Nogueira+UFC+on+Fox+12.gif

and Glover can capitalise like so.
glover-ko-bader1.gif

Glover's been rocked multiple times standing in the UFC. Rumble hasn't

Glover was getting tagged by Maldonado and Bader. If Rumble tags him he's taking a nap.

This tends to be my thought as well, also the way he Blitzed a durable guy like Alex makes me lean towards him doing that to Glover.

Back