Am I the only one who doesn't care about Cyborg getting her own division?

My thoughts exactly

It is a little better than it used to be. Working on some statistics (I actually work in research, and even in my spare time do stupid geek-shit) but 3 out of the top five at 145 have been beaten by women who fight at 135, one of them by three different women. By the time you get to the bottom five, there are women with only five victories, or three total years of training.

Right now people are talking about a Megan Anderson - Cyborg fight. I too would like to see that - down the road after the girl has time to practice. She also has been training for only three years. Which tells you how starved for competition that division is.

Do a roster check at Tapology. It gets grim pretty damn fast.

I can't blame anyone for disliking WMMA, but if you're going to hate on Cyborg because she's a drug cheat then you should also hate half the male roster. Do you also proclaim your dislike of male fighters that have used in the past?

Everyone except Chael and Brock.

They are my heroes.

I like Cyborg but I just don't think there's enough talent at 145 to justify a division in the UFC.

I can't blame anyone for disliking WMMA, but if you're going to hate on Cyborg because she's a drug cheat then you should also hate half the male roster. Do you also proclaim your dislike of male fighters that have used in the past?

Jon Jones is a douche, but he has never rigged scales. Brock has never called out the "sheltered" Cruz and Faber.

I know she's probably the best WMMA fighter and beats Tate/Nunes/Holm at catchweight of 140 but I just don't give two shits.

Her fights don't interest me. Notorious drug cheat. There's like 8 girls at 135 who know what they are doing and that number would be even less at 145 pounds. She's not a 'needle mover' though the way she acts on twitter she seems to think she's a big shot.

I'd probably cheer for Ronda against her.

100% in agreement. Watching her fight is like watching a man beat up a woman. Don't give a shit if she's natural or not, I don't want to see that.

Will never forgive her for beating up Carano while juiced and setting back WMMA for years. Add on top of that her trying to cheat the scale....

Go away, Cyborg.

Nope, you're definitely not the only one.

I know she's probably the best WMMA fighter and beats Tate/Nunes/Holm at catchweight of 140 but I just don't give two shits.

Her fights don't interest me. Notorious drug cheat. There's like 8 girls at 135 who know what they are doing and that number would be even less at 145 pounds. She's not a 'needle mover' though the way she acts on twitter she seems to think she's a big shot.

I don't think she should get her own division but I do think WMMA needs its own weight classes rather than fighting in the classes set out for the men. The early UFC had less divisions and most LWs were fighting at WW and many FlyWs had to fight at BW etc.

I would like to see 125 and under and 145 and under

I don't know how anyone can argue against a 145 division for women in the UFC. Especially with all of the cards the UFC produces.

TS are you telling me that Cyborg vs. any random 145er on Fox or FS1 wouldn't do better than McDonald/Lineker, MacDonald/Thomspon, or Rodriguez/Caceres?

You may not think she is a "needle-mover", but Dave Meltzer and Helwani disagree.

Jon Jones is a douche, but he has never rigged scales. Brock has never called out the "sheltered" Cruz and Faber.
Huge hyperbole. There is plenty of shit talking going on between featherweight and lightweight fighters. Furthermore it isn't like Cyborg is going around calling out random people; the majority of the people she has mentioned have said they would be willing to fight her.

Huge hyperbole. There is plenty of shit talking going on between featherweight and lightweight fighters. Furthermore it isn't like Cyborg is going around calling out random people; the majority of the people she has mentioned have said they would be willing to fight her.

Jessica Eye?

Former 125'er, 1-3 1NC in last five at time of Cyborg's call out.

No I wish the UFC never signed her

She is not a good face for women's MMA having tested positive for elevated testosterone which disturbs me in a woman. She is also ugly as sin and will not generate any main stream interest. Honestly her being the face of WMMA would probably be the end of it

She's got her own division, 145 at Invicta, maybe she should defend the belt against Dandois?

Back