Am I the only one who doesn't care about Cyborg getting her own division?

giphy.gif

I don't care so much either. As long as I would like to see her fight more, I have a feeling I won't like to see the rest of the 145 fights, but they'll have to be there.

Thanks, I found it right before you posted it. On sherdog of all places. Looks like Eye was talking a little bit of smack about Cyborg prior to the call out. Said Cyborg didn't deserve to fight Rousey and that she would be the one to beat Ronda, not Cyborg. Cyborg was basically saying 'oh I don't deserve it and you think you could do better?' I doubt she had any intentions of actually fighting her, just giving her a little slap down.

I know she's probably the best WMMA fighter and beats Tate/Nunes/Holm at catchweight of 140 but I just don't give two shits.

Her fights don't interest me. Notorious drug cheat. There's like 8 girls at 135 who know what they are doing and that number would be even less at 145 pounds. She's not a 'needle mover' though the way she acts on twitter she seems to think she's a big shot.

I'd probably cheer for Ronda against her.
I'm cool with seeing Cyborg KO a new can every 3 months till the division builds up & it will , 135 started with Rousey vs Carmouche .

If it shuts her up from calling out smaller fighters to move up and fight her, I'm all for it.

Thanks, I found it right before you posted it. On sherdog of all places. Looks like Eye was talking a little bit of smack about Cyborg prior to the call out. Said Cyborg didn't deserve to fight Rousey and that she would be the one to beat Ronda, not Cyborg. Cyborg was basically saying 'oh I don't deserve it and you think you could do better?' I doubt she had any intentions of actually fighting her, just giving her a little slap down.

I have no problem agreeing that Cyborg says things that are not true.

There isnt anyone to put in the 145 division.. so no ts, you are not alone

The cyborg nuthuggers will say "they created a division for ronda", yes, because they had girls to put in it... there arent any decent 145 girls (apart from the 3 at bellator)

The cyborg nuthuggers will say "if you build it they will come", from where? Where are they suddenly going to find loads of 145 women, Invicta has been looking for years, there arent any

UFC sooner or later will make higher weight division. And Justino is WMMA best product. She fights like high level male mma fighter.
Is this a joke? She fights blown up flyweights and part time fighters.

I don't know how anyone can argue against a 145 division for women in the UFC. Especially with all of the cards the UFC produces.

TS are you telling me that Cyborg vs. any random 145er on Fox or FS1 wouldn't do better than McDonald/Lineker, MacDonald/Thomspon, or Rodriguez/Caceres?

You may not think she is a "needle-mover", but Dave Meltzer and Helwani disagree.

its nothing about viewer, or numbers ,or needle moving.

Please give me five "random 145'ers" that could face Cyborg in her next five fights

And I will give you Megan Anderson and Cindy Dandois for free.. name three more..

PS. Meltzer knows jack about MMA, the average sherdogger is more knowledgable than him.. wrestling yes, but he knows jack about mma, and Ariel would go down on a horse turd if it agreed to be interviewed.

What did she say that wasn't true?

Holy hell that has been done to death, multiple claims that she is going to make 135, etc.

Not reposting the same things so the same trolls can ignore reality that disagrees with them. And given the six-pound bikini debacle, well, that says everything we need to know about her integrity.

You are the only one who doesn't care. The rest of us are begging for it.

Really, 145 is still a wasteland. I am interested in WMMA, so I keep up on shit, but holy hell trying to put together a decent roster is scary.

Not only that, but Cyborg has already thrashed Coenen twice, who was probably the accepted #2 fighter at women's 145.

That being said, Coenen did just lose recently to someone I never heard of prior, so it's possible that there is some undiscovered talent hiding out there.

Holy hell that has been done to death, multiple claims that she is going to make 135, etc.

Not reposting the same things so the same trolls can ignore reality that disagrees with them. And given the six-pound bikini debacle, well, that says everything we need to know about her integrity.
She said she was going to attempt 135 to fight Rousey because Ronda wouldn't live up to her word to return to 145 to face Cyborg. But Ronda lost and then quit altogether so there's no point. And the rest of 135 probably aren't worth the effort at this point--if she could even do it in the first place.

Not only that, but Cyborg has already thrashed Coenen twice, who was probably the accepted #2 fighter at women's 145.

That being said, Coenen did just lose recently to someone I never heard of prior, so it's possible that there is some undiscovered talent hiding out there.

Yep. Oasis in the desert. Of course, Coenen made a very basic mistake on the ground. Unusual for her. Other woman was smart enough to capitalize on it.

Megan Anderson looks good, and people are already calling for her to fight Cyborg, and she has all of three years experience. This has been the history of this division. It is a cardio intensive sport, and few women are going to be 145 under those circumstances. It was the same when Carano fought there, with most of her fights being against smaller women.

She said she was going to attempt 135 to fight Rousey because Ronda wouldn't live up to her word to return to 145 to face Cyborg. But Ronda lost and then quit altogether so there's no point. And the rest of 135 probably aren't worth the effort at this point--if she could even do it in the first place.

Oh how you ignore everything that you just don't like.

She commented in strikeforce that there was no competition at 145, and was going to considering moving down, which led to the original Ronda/Cyborg bullshit. That being said, again:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/p...cyborg-is-the-one-who-has-ducked-ran.2951577/

But go on, keep lying and blaming Ronda for everything, instead of being honest and saying both did not work hard enough to make the fight happen. You appear to be Concrete Whale's more literate older brother.
Why you feel the need to attempt to alter reality to suit your false narrative is beyond me.

Back