Alvarez: Conor McGregor 'can't fight for s---'

first wrestler conor fought in the UFC was short camp mendes and that was already for the interim belt. everyone else was a striker with a reach disadvantage. alvarez is spot on...

Conor aint the fighter he thinks he is, nor the fighter his preadolescent pubehead fans think he is.

Alves aint special but I'd bet he would beat Conor..with ease

<36>

Oh Eddie. The guy who beat Mendes and Aldo can't fight for shit? Those weren't favorable fights. Even short notice Mendes was the best wrestler at FW and Aldo hadn't lost in 10 years.

first wrestler conor fought in the UFC was short camp mendes and that was already for the interim belt. everyone else was a striker with a reach disadvantage. alvarez is spot on...
While I agree with your general opinion here what was favorable about a fight with Aldo? Yes granted it was for the title but still.

Conor would rest his balls...

While I agree with your general opinion here what was favorable about a fight with Aldo? Yes granted it was for the title but still.
props to mcgregor for destroying aldo in 13 seconds, absolutely. aldo is a beast and the final boss in the FW division. mcgregor's path for a title shot was favorable after favorable match up though. Imagine if he gets a hacran dias, or a nik lentz along the way. could be a completely different career at this point...

Eddie angling for his own red panty night. I can't blame him, I'd love to see Mrs. Alvarez in only red panties.

Striker with a reach disadvantage, opposing stances makes the inside leg kick an easier counter for a straight left...still I'd take Aldo in a rematch via being able to mix it up better and not come out like he can't get knocked out.

props to mcgregor for destroying aldo in 13 seconds, absolutely. aldo is a beast and the final boss in the FW division. mcgregor's path for a title shot was favorable after favorable match up though. Imagine if he gets a hacran dias, or a nik lentz along the way. could be a completely different career at this point...
Have to agree there. He beat Siver to get his shot lol. Part of the fight business though sadly, UFC no doubt manipulated opponents and rankings to help get Conor to the top. Give the devil his due he won all those fights and the title. Fair points you make though without question.

Striker with a reach disadvantage, opposing stances makes the inside leg kick an easier counter for a straight left...still I'd take Aldo in a rematch via being able to mix it up better and not come out like he can't get knocked out.
I agree but that didn't mean Aldo was an easy fight. Aldo had fought and beaten other southpaws in the past. Also with you I will take Aldo in a rematch if it ever happens.

Conor aint the fighter he thinks he is, nor the fighter his preadolescent pubehead fans think he is.

Alves aint special but I'd bet he would beat Conor..with ease

Too bad he's fighting Al Iaquinta at UFC 205

Eddie would probably be KO'd by Conor.

Guy gets rocked in almost every single fight, getting tagged and rocked by Conor would be the end for him. Unless of course he pulls that cage grabbing game plan like he did vs Pettis. Maybe he can earn another split decision.

Eddie would probably be KO'd by Conor.

Guy gets rocked in almost every single fight, getting tagged and rocked by Conor would be the end for him. Unless of course he pulls that cage grabbing game plan like he did vs Pettis. Maybe he can earn another split decision.
Maybe, but Eddie would fight Conor on Conor's weakness, something Conor has traditionally run away from.

Back