Alvarez: Conor McGregor 'can't fight for s---'

Thank for pointing that out. I haven't seen the fight since it happened. Will watch it later to see if I can notice it too.

Let me know if I'm correct after you watch it. I'm usually a couple of bong hits deep when I watch fights, so i might see shit that's not there. But I'm pretty sure I was noticing some serious fence holding.

Thank for pointing that out. I haven't seen the fight since it happened. Will watch it later to see if I can notice it too.

I did not see any cage grabbing, someone should verify that claim.

Yea she looks ok, but that cootchie is beaten up worse than what Rockhold did to Weidman
Lol never know could be C-sections bro. Also I have found that to not always be the case, at least in my personal experience.

Let me know if I'm correct after you watch it. I'm usually a couple of bong hits deep when I watch fights, so i might see shit that's not there. But I'm pretty sure I was noticing some serious fence holding.
Lol same

When you say favourable after favourable match up - please tell me who would have been better placed fighters at the time in the featherweight division to gate keep the belt ?
When replying, please remember that he was ;
knocking them out in early rounds and in dramatic fashion.
Fighting with very short gaps between fights.
Only fought mendes short camp cos aldo pulled out.
I mentioned Lentz and Hacran Dias. anyone who wasn't primarily a striker would be a difficult match up for conor in the FW. Look man. all that money UFC got from mcgregor, they knew he had star power. all they can do is match him up with people he'd likely beat. mcgregor is a great striker with a good reach. if he fights another striker with a much shorter reach, it's a good match up for him. they know what they're doing man. I'm not even complaining, Eddie is just right. and I'm talking about his path for the belt, not his fight with mendes... Mendes was a bad match up for him, certainly.

I mentioned Lentz and Hacran Dias. anyone who wasn't primarily a striker would be a difficult match up for conor in the FW. Look man. all that money UFC got from mcgregor, they knew he had star power. all they can do is match him up with people he'd likely beat. mcgregor is a great striker with a good reach. if he fights another striker with a much shorter reach, it's a good match up for him. they know what they're doing man. I'm not even complaining, Eddie is just right. and I'm talking about his path for the belt, not his fight with mendes... Mendes was a bad match up for him, certainly.

Conor beat Mendes in 2 rounds and KOed Aldo in 13 seconds and according to you that was all luck and Nik fucking Lentz would've beat him...

SMH man...the Conor haters have become more delusional and reaching than his fan boys, shit is sad to watch.

Conor beat Mendes in 2 rounds and KOed Aldo in 13 seconds and according to you that was all luck and Nik fucking Lentz would've beat him...

SMH man...the Conor haters have become more delusional and reaching than his fan boys, shit is sad to watch.
I didn't say any of things you said I said

irrelevant

giphy-1.gif

Lol never know could be C-sections bro. Also I have found that to not always be the case, at least in my personal experience.

Multiple c sections have increasing risks after each one, it's possible that she had them, but c sections are considered major surgeries. As well as putting major stress on the female reproductive organs. We actually just went over this in my nursing class last week.

It's not always the case, but mutiple vaginal
deliveries can stretch out the tissue or can cause tearing of the perineum (the taint) which needs to be sutured by the doctor, depends on the physiology of the woman and how quickly she can bounce back while doing things like kegel exercises.

It was a bad match up, but still in his favor because of mendes on vacation. There's a reason why Edgar wasn't given the interim title shot against him

I didn't say any of things you said I said

Their Vag's got all sandy from you saying what's true. They can't handle the fact that Eddie is right to a certain extent, and what you pointed out what any reasonable fight fan can clearly see.

Here we go as always...this place so overestimates Conor's abilities and underestimates everybody else's.

Their Vag's got all sandy from you saying what's true. They can't handle the fact that Eddie is right to a certain extent, and what you pointed out what any reasonable fight fan can clearly see.
so funny. two posters already responded putting words on my mouth so they can spank that strawman argument.

I bet a lot of fighters think that if Conor can talk trash and make money doing it they can too. Alvarez tried.

Eddie has an horrible record, irrelevant
He's the champion of the division of the guy that destroyed Canner. Destroyed on the feet and ground. Destroyed....
Alvarez is the champ of that division. Same division Canner ducks..

Come on now. Conor is not nearly as good as he thinks he is, but you don't have to go so far in the other direction and pretend like he's a below average bum. He's an above average striker with pretty underwhelming but serviceable ground defense.
So you only need to be an above average striker to KO Aldo? Really?

Back