Almost Died Yesterday

Live like today is your last.
This is always the worst advice anyone could give. If I lived like today was my last I'd quit my job, blow my 401k, max out my credit cards, sell my house, and live like a fucking nut job. I'd do this until my money ran out (which wouldn't take too long), and then the ability to live like every day is my last would start to turn into live every day just to survive. Not an appealing prospect.

This is always the worst advice anyone could give. If I lived like today was my last I'd quit my job, blow my 401k, max out my credit cards, sell my house, and live like a fucking nut job. I'd do this until my money ran out (which wouldn't take too long), and then the ability to live like every day is my last would start to turn into live every day just to survive. Not an appealing prospect.

Everyday is survival. If you'd spend your final hours being a nut job, then it is possible you are already nuts.

Cool Story Bro
I'm happy you're ok.

Screen-Shot-2013-11-12-at-2.44.59-PM.png

So you are saying it was Jeep via Decision?

WTF, he was screaming for help. Obviously Jeep crushed him to a quick SUB victory.
Jeep made him feel like he didn't belong there.

Last edited:

I'd goto a supermarket steal the candy and rape the checkout chicks.

TS you just survived something you were supposed to die from. If you've never seen Final Destination; I have some bad news for you...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back