Almost Died Yesterday

I had a vision where I saw you get crushed by your vehicle. Sorry to tell you this bro but it's coming for you.

You almost die everyday your vehicle reaches speeds of over 30mph.

Get over it. We are mortal. Death is as much of life as the last breath you took.

Live like today is your last.

joking aside, be thankful you made it out unscathed

Old trick I do when working under a car, if there's a wheel off the car/lying around put it under the car on it's side so if the jack falls you still have at least a foot of room.

461.gif

Lol, do you even lift?

Holy shit, the first three posts killed it.

I was 18 loosening the torsions on my 92 toyota prerunner with no stands. I was just loosening it a little and thought I would be fine. The driver side torsion stripped out sending my frame down pinning my head to the asphalt. My buddy had to pull my head out. I had just gotten 32in tires earlier that day from having 30in. If I still had the old tires my head would have popped like a virgin cherry. Pretty sure I have permanent head trauma from it.

2 weeks later I was camping in the desert. I went to leave at 4am to make it home early. I got lost for 3 hours with no gas or cell service. Once I found a road I got to about 75mph when my right front tire rod sheered completely off leaving me rolling down the highway, into a gully, up and hill over a barbed wire fence and landing upside down on a boulder before landing on all fours. I was pinned in my truck underneath my steering wheel, I finally got myself out after 30 minutes and waiting on the side of the road passed out for 2 hours until someone finally saw me and took me to the hospital. Cracked skull and 14 staples later I was released.

Got a few more but im tired of typing.
You must've been a serial killer in your past life.

That's what happens when you don't set the parking brake and block the wheels. I would suggest letting someone else do the work on your car unless you wanna become the next Darwin award.

I have jack stands and got my 5700lb car up. Fixed the starter but won't do it again. Not worth the risk.

I bought a 96 jeep wrangler ebay several years ago. Drove it about year. Come home one day n parked it in the garage. 45 min. later, my entire house was on fire. The whole roof was engulfed n most of the downstairs. Alarm went off. I grabbed my mac book pro n my boston terrier (we were marathoning Lost). My wife n her friend got the other dogs out. I hadto eescape through a second floor upstairs window.

Plus, I was 4 days into opiate withdrawals.

Turns out the jeep caught fire; it burned the whole house down, I lost everything.

But, looking back it was a good change. I got a new house in a great neighborhood with better neighbors.

You cheated death, now death is pissed and is gonna come after you.

Like that movie...Final Destination I think it is.

Back