Almost Died Yesterday

ToochMcCrotch

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I thought I'd share and curious to hear other stories.
I was under my jeep replacing my shocks yesterday at 10AM, when the jeep rolled and fell on me. I had the vehicle up on jack-stands on level ground, so I'm not sure how it happened. So it rolled and came down on me, I was on my side when it happened. It pressed me flat to my back, but kept my pelvis locked on its side. I remember just screaming HELP, but I knew everyone in my neighborhood was at work. After thirty seconds, I couldn't scream anymore, so I pushed as hard as I could and managed to get my hips out. The wheel hub than hit the ground. I was still stuck, but it was no longer resting on me. Luckily, the garbage men came by within a few minutes and got it off me. Hospital said I had some bruised ribs and some nasty scrapes on my hip, but I'll be alright. When I was walking out, I remembered thinking "God, I want to get hammered and laid tonight." ...and I did.

I thought I'd share and curious to hear other stories.
I was under my jeep replacing my shocks yesterday at 10AM, when the jeep rolled and fell on me. I had the vehicle up on jack-stands on level ground, so I'm not sure how it happened. So it rolled and came down on me, I was on my side when it happened. It pressed me flat to my back, but kept my pelvis locked on its side. I remember just screaming HELP, but I knew everyone in my neighborhood was at work. After thirty seconds, I couldn't scream anymore, so I pushed as hard as I could and managed to get my hips out. The wheel hub than hit the ground. I was still stuck, but it was no longer resting on me. Luckily, the garbage men came by within a few minutes and got it off me. Hospital said I had some bruised ribs and some nasty scrapes on my hip, but I'll be alright. When I was walking out, I remembered thinking "God, I want to get hammered and laid tonight." ...and I did.

461.gif

Lol, do you even lift?

I would of benched that shit into orbit

Was this getting laid with a lady friend that you've done it with before or did you just go tell this story to a girl and she put out? Or hooker?

Was this getting laid with a lady friend that you've done it with before or did you just go tell this story to a girl and she put out? Or hooker?

Girl I had been with before. I had gone to a party, but she actually hit me up out of the blue, so it worked out well.

Nothing more emasculating than screaming for help out of pure fear. I've been there. Glad to hear you're okay, and congratulations on the post-near-mortum celebrations.

Now this would make an excellent Chevron Commercial:

This is what happens when you don't sure premium gas... Your Jeep is going to be angry!

Glad to hear you're ok though, TS... Scary situation.

So you are saying it was Jeep via Decision?

Can I be the first to say hell yeah?! Well done for being alive, mate. Wow.

Now tell me, you obviously thought you were going to die. What were you thinking? Pam Anderson?

I had my floor jack fail recently. Luckily the jack stands were in place. Scary shit.

I was 18 loosening the torsions on my 92 toyota prerunner with no stands. I was just loosening it a little and thought I would be fine. The driver side torsion stripped out sending my frame down pinning my head to the asphalt. My buddy had to pull my head out. I had just gotten 32in tires earlier that day from having 30in. If I still had the old tires my head would have popped like a virgin cherry. Pretty sure I have permanent head trauma from it.

2 weeks later I was camping in the desert. I went to leave at 4am to make it home early. I got lost for 3 hours with no gas or cell service. Once I found a road I got to about 75mph when my right front tire rod sheered completely off leaving me rolling down the highway, into a gully, up and hill over a barbed wire fence and landing upside down on a boulder before landing on all fours. I was pinned in my truck underneath my steering wheel, I finally got myself out after 30 minutes and waiting on the side of the road passed out for 2 hours until someone finally saw me and took me to the hospital. Cracked skull and 14 staples later I was released.

Got a few more but im tired of typing.

Back