Social Almost 10,000 migrants living under bridge in Del Rio

I mean, you definitely can't let everyone in unvetted just because they're fleeing a shitty country, but an invasion seems a bit hyperbolic.

It is odd how huge waves of migrants seem to come all at once, but then again I have no expertise on the southern border. Is it specific events in their countries that cause huge waves of people to come to the border together, or is it a "they can't keep us all out" kind of thing?
Lmao how else do you describe TEN THOUSAND FOREIGNERS BREACHING YOUR BORDERS as anything but an invasion?

Biden in less than a year has been worse than Trump in 4 years yet the media defends him.. because he's not Trump an orange man bad.

The 2 worst presidents of my lifetime back to back 1 worse than the other.

In the past, even as recent as 2020, Fl has been their destination.
Chinese folks' destination was Florida?? I could have sworn it would have been more so the west coast states. Because those would be the first stopping point in the US for them. SEA, LAX, SFO etc etc. You're saying they take an extra flight or two to get to Florida?

Biden in less than a year has been worse than Trump in 4 years yet the media defends him.. because he's not Trump an orange man bad.

The 2 worst presidents of my lifetime back to back 1 worse than the other.
come oooooon man... pre-covid Trump's America was the envy of the world and the hatred of China.

As far as Biden goes... do I think he can pull himself out of the cow shit he put himself in? Hopefully. Because if he does well we all do well.

Chinese folks' destination was Florida?? I could have sworn it would have been more so the west coast states. Because those would be the first stopping point in the US for them. SEA, LAX, SFO etc etc. You're saying they take an extra flight or two to get to Florida?

No not Chinese .. lol
Haitians historically have migrated to Florida is what I was saying.

That looks sub-human. Isn't the rape, human trafficking, drug smuggling, and murder at record numbers?

<6>

Is normal.

<BidenShutIt>

... and the U.S. "Free Press" will remain silent.

They will turn Texas blue.

When Texas turns blue, it will become a permanent-blue state like California.

The US will become a one-party state.

Trump really was your last hope. The US is doomed. But hey, at least they stopped those mean tweets …

Trump was right. You have to put up obstacles to deter hordes of immigrants from coming here. It’s not because they are bad hombres it’s just that we already have enough poor people. The effects we’ve seen in the job market due to extra money to unemployment should make it clear to everyone how much supply and demand influences wages. It’s just bad for working or middle class Americans to flood the markets with cheap labor. American leftists who want open borders make about as much sense as right wingers who think environmental regulations arent as important as corporate profits. We all have to realise that the media is just playing a game where they try to maximize views while saying whatever their sponsers and advertisers tell them to say.

Almost as if everything the Dem Reich stands for is... wait, they stand for nothing and their brainwashed sheep pay no notice to it.

They will turn Texas blue.

When Texas turns blue, it will become a permanent-blue state like California.

The US will become a one-party state.

Trump really was your last hope. The US is doomed. But hey, at least they stopped those mean tweets …

Illegals cant vote in Texas. I am sure they do illegally vote in California though

I mention Cruz because he's the source of this nonsense, he barks and you guys march. Rage, rage, rage.

Very few on the left are actually fans of Biden, his fingerprints are all over decades of bad conservative legislation that you probably don't even know, but please tell me exactly how the border crisis is his fault. Be specific.

I'm sure you realize there are laws in place that prevent him from just turning everyone away, and he's bending them as badly as Trump did.

Seriously, I'd like to know what you think Biden is doing wrong and what you would do to fix it.
I asked on a separate thread regarding a different crisis if you thought the administration was doing a bad job and you said no.

What about now? Are they doing a bad job handling the border?

Prediction. US will be a shithole country in 5 years.

The Rich elites will not care as they will not deal with it. In fact, they want the cheap labor and obedient lower class.

US is fucked

It is hyperbolic but also kinda true... We as a country should help those who want to come here to go through proper channels to become Americans! Allowing all people in and shipping them all over is undermining the efforts of both law abiding immigrants and hard working citizens who suffer as a result. There has to be a precedent set saying one is not just going to storm the border and demand free hand outs...

They must come here because their country is dog shit (or their situation in their country) and because we give free things to anyone who claims they need it. We've lost our way as a country and need to right this ship before solving the world's problems. We need to help ourselves to be able to help others, otherwise that which everyone risks their life to gain will be lost... Right?

Plus, immigration isn't even a meaningful way to help the majority of those in need globally (if that's the goal).

I asked on a separate thread regarding a different crisis if you thought the administration was doing a bad job and you said no.

What about now? Are they doing a bad job handling the border?

On the whole they're doing a mediocre job, Biden isn't an effective leader. Light years better than Trump, but not great.

On the border his messaging is too weak. America is largely xenophobic and doesn't want brown people, Biden needs to deal with the racism Trump encouraged and grew. Conservatives are the counter to borders that are too open and Biden needs to address their fears, even if he'll never go far enough for them. We just had four years of fairy tales of impenetrable walls and armies of brown racists; Biden used executive orders to dispel a lot of the nonsense Trump was "working on" but in a vacuum it's going to look bad even to reasonable Republicans.

Put simply: A lot of Americans are concerned about border security and Biden isn't addressing those concerns. I prefer his methods but a lot of people won't, and Biden is just ignoring them.

Back