Social Almost 10,000 migrants living under bridge in Del Rio

Tairy Hesticles

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
This is wild. I feel for the migrants but this is an obvious problem. It looks like we might have a situation where 15,000 helpless people end up living under a bridge, all attempting to enter the US. I don't pretend to know the solution here, but the mayor is saying that thousands are coming every day and nobody can get in contact with the federal government.

What do you do in this situation?

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/poli...texas-migrant-aerials-flores-sot-ebof-vpx.cnn

You build a wall? Seems like an attempted invasion...

I mean, you definitely can't let everyone in unvetted just because they're fleeing a shitty country, but an invasion seems a bit hyperbolic.

It is odd how huge waves of migrants seem to come all at once, but then again I have no expertise on the southern border. Is it specific events in their countries that cause huge waves of people to come to the border together, or is it a "they can't keep us all out" kind of thing?

I mean, you definitely can't let everyone in unvetted just because they're fleeing a shitty country, but an invasion seems a bit hyperbolic.

It is odd how huge waves of migrants seem to come all at once, but then again I have no expertise on the southern border. Is it specific events in their countries that cause huge waves of people to come to the border together, or is it a "they can't keep us all out" kind of thing?
It is hyperbolic but also kinda true... We as a country should help those who want to come here to go through proper channels to become Americans! Allowing all people in and shipping them all over is undermining the efforts of both law abiding immigrants and hard working citizens who suffer as a result. There has to be a precedent set saying one is not just going to storm the border and demand free hand outs...

They must come here because their country is dog shit (or their situation in their country) and because we give free things to anyone who claims they need it. We've lost our way as a country and need to right this ship before solving the world's problems. We need to help ourselves to be able to help others, otherwise that which everyone risks their life to gain will be lost... Right?

The government have no interest in protecting the borders and haven't done for decades. More migrants = more consumers, more cheap labour, more debt slaves and further acceleration of the great replacement project.

Last edited:

It's not odd at all. These people are actively encouraged to come and there are organisations like HIAS (Hebrew Immigrant AID Society) and other NGOs funded by billionaires like George Soros that bring them to America and other Western countries.

caravan-star-of-david.jpg

I bet they are being COVID tested and have vaccines right?

I can't take anything Ted Cruz says seriously, but I did wonder how the Biden administration can say on one hand that anti-COVID vaxers are a huge threat to the country, but then also allow 10k likely unvaccinated migrants gather on the border without even speaking with the mayor.

The government have no interest in protecting the borders and haven't done for decades. More migrants = more consumers, more cheap labour, more debt slaves and further acceleration of the great replacement project.
Yep. Cheap anything even if in the long run it costs society more

I can't take anything Ted Cruz says seriously, but I did wonder how the Biden administration can say on one hand that anti-COVID vaxers are a huge threat to the country, but then also allow 10k likely unvaccinated migrants gather on the border without even speaking with the mayor.
Yea ted is out there some times .. but the video clips is more why i posted that .. Yea that's what is weird to me and let's not forgot when everything was most locked down because the virus was so scary people were allowed to protest for BLM officially... That is crazy (not Biden but some Democrat govs and mayors)

It just occurred to me that these migrants are Haitian (at least I think) and are likely coming here due to the recent earthquake and hurricanes. If that's the case then I definitely feel for them. I know the Navy sent some Docs/Nurses/Corpsmen over there after the Earthquake and people were living in buses and shit. And then they got hit by hurricanes. What a rough life.

It's no different than baitfish swimming in large numbers so I understand the method. Coming over in hordes is probably more effective.

Back