Social Almost 10,000 migrants living under bridge in Del Rio

LOL!! He can't talk about the border because he went on vacation during a winter storm!!!!!

You said its not uncommon for a Senator to take an interest in the going-ons of his state. Cruz couldn't be bothered and left the state during a state of emergency where his constituents were literally freezing to death. Just pointing out the complete lack of priorities when it comes to what he decides to take an interest in.

You said its not uncommon for a Senator to take an interest in the going-ons of his state. Cruz couldn't be bothered and left the state during a state of emergency where his constituents were literally freezing to death. Just pointing out the complete lack of priorities when it comes to what he decides to take an interest in.
I don't give a shit about Cruz. The fact people are using him to downplay the issue is predictable and says a lot.

It's not odd at all. These people are actively encouraged to come and there are organisations like HIAS (Hebrew Immigrant AID Society) and other NGOs funded by billionaires like George Soros that bring them to America and other Western countries.

caravan-star-of-david.jpg
You're saying Israeli's are coming through the southern border?

Illegals cant vote in Texas. I am sure they do illegally vote in California though
Their children can, Democrats in it for the long game and it’s paying off. Check Arizona

Their children can, Democrats in it for the long game and it’s paying off. Check Arizona

I have been saying Arizona flips solid blue soon. Any data you have on this?

I wonder if it will happen in 2022.

If Arizona goes blue all the western US will be blue except Utah and Nevada is more libertarian blue/red

I have been saying Arizona flips solid blue soon. Any data you have on this?

I wonder if it will happen in 2022.

If Arizona goes blue all the western US will be blue except Utah and Nevada is more libertarian blue/red
https://pub.azdhs.gov/health-stats/menu/excel/births/births2010_2019.xlsx
white births have been surpassed by minority births for a while, despite a large majority white population. Hispanic birth alone will surpass white births in the next few years, only difference of 2K as of 2019, 4K as of 2018, that gap closing fast and will be surpassed.

Remember what they told the Cubans that were trying ti get here. Open
One must assume that the entire nation of Haiti is entitled to American citizenship if they wish.

This is the emptiness of the liberal brain.
Except the poor Cubans tho.... wonder why?

Most likely there was a communication black out in his area due to weather. Which makes it difficult to communicate with his constituents. You know where the wifi works really good? Cancun. I know because he arrived there just as I was leaving.

This is incredible. So Biden and Harris let in 10's of thousands of South Americans, unvaccinated, unvetted. Thousands of afghans in the same boat. But Haitians? Nope, go home.. Then Biden orders all drones filming the area to stand down or be shot out of the sky. Now here is the deal....I Do not disagree with his decision as I grew up near a heavily populated Haitian area and the Wild West it is. Women are beaten like a rug. Google it. But optically this looks so racist........

The majority of politicians (regardless of R or D) really don't want to fix the problem. Both sides can run on what they will do to fix it, get votes and not fix it. These photographs and videos of people suffering is good PR for campaigns and getting $$$.

The true fix would probably be for 1st world countries to stop messing around with third world countries for personal gain. Maybe that would stop people from leaving them. No country is poor, just the people.

"EXCLUSIVE: Thousands of Haitian migrants who flocked to Del Rio were already working and living comfortably as refugees in CHILE and only set off for the US after Biden scrapped Trump-era deportation policy"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ts-flooded-Del-Rio-cartel-let-cross-free.html

The source is suspect but looking for more.

I saw Univision yesterday.......Got a different report from a reporter in chile, most of them were discriminated in chile and were living in tents, they were not living comfortably at all, atleast from that report.........But one person did say that they specifically left chile because of Biden....So yeah, they saw biden as a guy who might let them in so they left Chile.

Here's the report, it's in spanish....basically Chile opened the doors to them, but they never really got permanent residence....they were discriminated and rarely got jobs.

The guy also says many don't get documentation from the chile govt, thus they can't even work because of that.

Last edited:
I saw Univision yesterday.......Got a different report from a reporter in chile, most of them were discriminated in chile and were living in tents, they were not living comfortably at all, atleast from that report.........But one person did say that they specifically left chile because of Biden....So yeah, they saw biden as a guy who might let them in so they left Chile.

Yea it's hard to get the complete truth but creepy Joe did set this off.

The true fix would probably be for 1st world countries to stop messing around with third world countries for personal gain. Maybe that would stop people from leaving them. No country is poor, just the people.
I see argument a lot. I highly doubt 1st world nations are responsible for poverty in 3rd world shitholes.

Back