• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

All Title Boxing/MMA Questions 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Wes I'm trying to fit as much in to the smallest size package to reduce shipping since I live in Australia. Can you tell me about how they charge shipping in regards to the size of the order, is it purely on weight or are there certain dimensions or weight categories?

And if one item is back ordered will I have to pay for shipping again?

Last edited:
Hi Wes I'm trying to fit as much in to the smallest size package to reduce shipping since I live in Australia. Can you tell me about how they charge shipping in regards to the size of the order, is it purely on weight or are there certain dimensions or weight categories?

And if one item is back ordered will I have to pay for shipping again?

Well its actually based on weight, dimensions, and value.

Shipping to australia is the 2nd most expensive place to ship to via UPS. !st being South Africa. If you PM me with a list of items, and a postal code, I could get you a price.

Also, USPS is an option. It will likely be a tad more expensive, but you will likely avoid any customs fees, and you will not be charged a brokerage fee that UPS typically charged, overall making USPS cheaper. However, there is no insurance on the package. If it's gone, you're out of luck. Just food for thought.

Thanks for your help, I've had to cancel though because I just got an email saying the the shipping will be 4 times the estimated quote :( its a shame because fight gear is so dam expensive here.

Thanks for your help, I've had to cancel though because I just got an email saying the the shipping will be 4 times the estimated quote :( its a shame because fight gear is so dam expensive here.

Trust me man, I hear it all too often. I wish there was a less expensive option for you guys.

May you give me some information on your new bag gloves?
TITLE GEL ELITE BAG GLOVES

Are they mislabeled? TITLE GEL Official Pro Fight Gloves | Pro Fight Gloves | Boxing Gloves from Title Boxing

If they are bag gloves
how snug is the hand compartment?
does the hand compartment size change with the various ounces?
how is the thumb position?
can you make a good fist?
does it offer good knuckle protection?

I'm looking for a bag glove (under 80$) with great knuckle protection, low ounces, and laces...this might be a perfect glove or me.

Last edited:
Wes,

I ordered a bunch of stuff (Order# J01519250100) when that TU sell-off sale was announced. Some really awesome deals on that TU gear! Anyhow I got call mentioning a pair of red/black UFC shorts were discontinued that I tried to purchase, which was fine. The woman said everything else looked good and the order was going to be shipped.

I checked my email later and I noticed I got an out-of-stock on the TU superlative gear bag, while everything else appears to have shipped. I guess those won't be coming back in stock I assume? Can you recommend another gear bag if that's the case?

Thanks!

edit: I was checking other bags and I noticed the TITLE MMA DELUXE EQUIPMENT BAG. Good solid bag? Usually on my bags the should strap goes before anything else and then I just use the carry handles till it falls apart and I buy a new bag.

Last edited:
May you give me some information on your new bag gloves?
TITLE GEL ELITE BAG GLOVES

Are they mislabeled? TITLE GEL Official Pro Fight Gloves | Pro Fight Gloves | Boxing Gloves from Title Boxing

If they are bag gloves
how snug is the hand compartment?
does the hand compartment size change with the various ounces?
how is the thumb position?
can you make a good fist?
does it offer good knuckle protection?

I'm looking for a bag glove (under 80$) with great knuckle protection, low ounces, and laces...this might be a perfect glove or me.

Personally, I love the fit of these gloves. Basically, this glove can be used as a pro fight glove, or a bag glove. The gel liner makes it very protective for bag work. The hand compartment varies very little between ounces. Its a nice snug fit, but not "tight". I'd compare it to the Haybusa 10oz's.

Wes,

I ordered a bunch of stuff (Order# J01519250100) when that TU sell-off sale was announced. Some really awesome deals on that TU gear! Anyhow I got call mentioning a pair of red/black UFC shorts were discontinued that I tried to purchase, which was fine. The woman said everything else looked good and the order was going to be shipped.

I checked my email later and I noticed I got an out-of-stock on the TU superlative gear bag, while everything else appears to have shipped. I guess those won't be coming back in stock I assume? Can you recommend another gear bag if that's the case?

Thanks!

edit: I was checking other bags and I noticed the TITLE MMA DELUXE EQUIPMENT BAG. Good solid bag? Usually on my bags the should strap goes before anything else and then I just use the carry handles till it falls apart and I buy a new bag.

The Title MMA Deluxe is a good bag. But I feel like I can do you one better...

I can sell you this one, which has the exact same specs as the Triumph bag, and I'll even match the price for you. Fighting Sports Universe Sport Bag | Sport Bags & Gear Bags | MMA Accessories | Mixed Martial Arts Equipment & Apparel from Title Boxing

Just let me know if that sounds good and I'll get it taken care of.

Hey Wes, a few months ago Everlast changed it's website and has been offering some clearances on their products. Also, they have taken down a list of their products from their website.

Do you know anything about this?

Will they be rolling out a new line anytime soon?

Hey Wes, a few months ago Everlast changed it's website and has been offering some clearances on their products. Also, they have taken down a list of their products from their website.

Do you know anything about this?

Will they be rolling out a new line anytime soon?

No clue man. Looks like they're running everything through their amazon shop right now. Not sure why.

Hey Wes, what size should I get in the Sprawl Fusion Shorts? I have a 36 in the Jaco Shorts and they're fairly loose. So, should I get a 36 or a 34?

The Title MMA Deluxe is a good bag. But I feel like I can do you one better...

I can sell you this one, which has the exact same specs as the Triumph bag, and I'll even match the price for you. Fighting Sports Universe Sport Bag | Sport Bags & Gear Bags | MMA Accessories | Mixed Martial Arts Equipment & Apparel from Title Boxing

Just let me know if that sounds good and I'll get it taken care of.

Wes,

If that offer is still on the table I'm interested! pm me if you need additional info from me.

Thanks!!!

whats the difference between the twins steel cup and the title steel cup?

I m about to buy the twins but the title one looks the same and has a better price.

whats the difference between the twins steel cup and the title steel cup?

I m about to buy the twins but the title one looks the same and has a better price.

Not much really. Title MMA is the better buy here.

Hey Wes,

Heard nothing but great things about the company, and going the extra mile by putting together a thread like this speaks volumes about of you character. Was looking to pick up a glove for bag/pad work. Any recommendations, keeping the price under a $100?

Hey Wes,

Heard nothing but great things about the company, and going the extra mile by putting together a thread like this speaks volumes about of you character. Was looking to pick up a glove for bag/pad work. Any recommendations, keeping the price under a $100?

Thanks man. Always happy to help.

Do you have a preference on ounces?

Thanks man. Always happy to help.

Do you have a preference on ounces?

Not in particular, have big hands and looking to find a set of gloves that will fit comfortably. Thinking of trying out a pair of 14oz, this go around. Thoughts? Thanks again for the response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back