All Time GOAT poll

@pankrat

Lets see if we can get any objectivity out of you and to do that lets put Anderson aside.

Will you admit that Dana and the UFC have, other than for Anderson, manipulated the rankings regularly to increase the sales and marketability of a fighter?

Or do you deny that?

Lets ser if we get any objectivity out of this textbook fanboy prick:

Do you deny Dana and the UFC have always given bigger credit to fighters who finish fights as opposed to those playing it safe? Wasnt Silva the most prolific finisher among UFC champions?

Or do you deny that? Sis

people think gsp is goat only because he's soft spoken white nerdy guy and most of mma fans see him and say 'omg hes literally me'

people think gsp is goat only because he's soft spoken white nerdy guy and most of mma fans see him and say 'omg hes literally me'

If this was true, Colby Covington and Roy Nelson would be called GOATs.

Lol no, it's because he has an incredible resume.

The fact that Fedor has more votes than Jon Jones is atonishing…..best martial artist to ever compete.
Probably because he's a proven juice monster.

Dang the disrespect of Aldo and Johnson. I get it though, it took a long time for their divisions to catch momentum compared to the BIG 4 (WW-HW). Johnson and Aldo def top 5 for me. I'd nominate Cormier. The only reason he is not in this conversation is due to JJ lol.
Prime Cormier that smashed his opponents in (was in WEC?), would have been the guy to beat JJ at HW. However this is only speculation, but Cormier was riding on empty of his physical prime by the time he got to the UFC. I understand he developed skill as he aged, but he lost some speed and explosiveness shortly after he made it to the UFC. He reminded me a lot of Fedor in how well he could react. Not a physical specimen to the naked eye, but they had this incredible ability to recruit fast twitch muscle and explode with precise technique. Fedor obviously had the opportunity to become a more well rounded MMA'ist, but as far as natural ability to read, react, and be explosive.

Honestly, where is Khabib lol dudes undefeated.
Gregard Mousasi is another guy who is a few controversial split decisions away from being in this conversation. He is probably, body-wise a natural middle weight, but has also fought a lot of bigger dudes.

How GSP can be G.O.A.T. if it's a one-trick pony? It didn't define any fight, a human sheet, aff....

Back