All Time GOAT poll

Every time we get a thread like this, I'm just going to comment
Shergoat

People will always disagree and that's perfectly fine. Is there really amy single GOAT for all of mma though? A good argument can be had for so many. I will go and far to say Fedor is my all time favorite.

Jake shields is the GOAT!
View attachment 841902

Let's ask Ray Cooper III about that.
20180705_PFL3_Fights_263.0.jpg

Dont forget

Didnt cut weight, while some fighters hospitalize themselves to fight in a smaller weight class

The new fans will never understand how great Fedor was.

Gets slaughtered by Stipe, DC, Cain, JDS, Brock, Reem, Francis.

Turned down ufc for a reason. The mythical armbar was fakling in 2006 against grappling ace Mark Hunt.

Brock wouldve mauled him.

Why do we have to argue over this shit though. As a Fedor/Khabib fan, it is just tiring to see petty snipes back and forth. I think Fedor is GOAT personally but don't sweat someone saying Khabib as long as they have a valid rationale like LW being the best division or his unparalleled degree of dominance or his unheralded technical skill with his grappling. Both guys (and all the GOAT candidates: so also Jones, Silva, GSP) have achieved greatness to the point where they are threatening enough that 100 threads are needed to snipe their accomplishments, so that says it all really.
Problem with Khabib being goat is his resume is just too thin. People cite dominance and being undefeated and just ignore the fact that he fought about 5 elite fighters.

And thats being generous

Fedor and Jones are the only fighters that really have a claim to GOAT. Either one is an acceptable choice. Fedor spent nearly a decade fighting and beating the top heavyweights in the world. Don’t shit on him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back