All Time GOAT poll

He's not,

double digit ''L's''
+ roid cheat.

He was a good fighter in a bad divisions.

If double digit losses is a disqualifying factor as MW goat Sakuraba has double digit KO losses and 17 over all.

So do you have proof of this?

Outside of the failed test after he broke his leg and most likely used something to help it heal faster.

quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

I love the excuse of him roiding for the 1st time in his career because of his leg

lol typical GSP fan girls and Silva haters circle jerk thread, nothing to see here folks

Sheet dawg I didnt know it was that day to make another GSP is greater than Silva thread.

Not trying to be a dick here but we literally just had one last week.

Who else could get subbed by DAIJU TAKASSE, (erhem...and later a somewhat less shameful loss to Ryo Chonan) in their athletic prime, and STILL be considered for GOAT contention?
He was an ass-kicker, for sure, but add to the above that he's a known steroid cheat and I don't see how he gets put up there next to GSP (or Fedor). He had an awesome winning streak that involved picking apart lots of mediocre-to good opponents, but that ain't GOAT worthy.

Who else gets TKO'd and taps to strikes against Matt Serra in their athletic prime and still be considered for goat contention? Who else get's TKO'd by Tsuyoshi Kohsaka and still gets to be considered for goat contention? huh?

Remember: Anderson KO'd Rich Franklin twice, finished Dan Henderson, played around with Damian Maia, front kicked a roided Vitor's face for a spectacular KO, made Forrest Griffin look absolutely retarded, submitted Chael with an injured rib after losing for 4 rounds, so on and so forth. AND a lot of the people he fought one time or another popped for PEDS

Sheet dawg I didnt know it was that day to make another GSP is greater than Silva thread.

Not trying to be a dick here but we literally just had one last week.
missed that one,
but my thread is better

I kind of soured a little bit on GSP when he went after Bisping
Just seems like he took the easiest path, and I always thought he was cute concerned about his legacy which meant he ended up almost picking fights he knew he could win or playing it safe

Another way to look at it, is that he waited until there was a natty champion.

Bisping was every bit the legitimate, lineal MW champ of the world when GSP beat him. No dark spot on that title win.

I kind of soured a little bit on GSP when he went after Bisping
Just seems like he took the easiest path, and I always thought he was cute concerned about his legacy which meant he ended up almost picking fights he knew he could win or playing it safe
Bisping was no easy path for no one ,even being a little longer in the tooth

Most people seem to agree that GSP is the GOAT.
Maybe most people don't know shite, Serra beat him fast.. he can't be the GOAT
Also Hughes submit him in the first round, that's like Fedor losing to Coleman by sub in their first fight

Last edited:
Back