All Time GOAT poll

It's hard to say. GSP and Jones have the best records on paper, but Gsp's performances never moved people like Anderson's. Jones and Aldo have the most brutal performances. Fedor has the most stoic performances and one of the best runs ever in mma history.

When I think greatest of all time, I think who was the greatest martial artist, who made magic happen in the ring. The only two guys who have done that are Anderson silva and Fedor. When I look at both of these guys best performances, Anderson silvas are the most poetic. He may not have the best record on paper, but he had the most spectacular highs. Fedor is right up there though, his come from behind victories are truly glorious, but the first chael fight where silva walks in with his GI and proceeds to get beat up for 5 rounds and in the final minute of the fight secures a triangle to win the match... I don't think Fedor has any performance quite on that level, he even released a documentary that chronicled the whole moment leading up to that fight. Anderson's performances vs forrest and Bonnar are also a thing of beauty. Fedor has nothing like this.

In my personal opinion Anderson silva is the best to ever do it in the octagon. It's a really hard sell though because the alternatives all have better reps, better resumes, scarier finishes. Anderson still shows glimpses of that magic he possesses like when he fought dc on 3 days notice and nearly finished him with a liver kick he landed with the ball of his foot on DC.

If I had to pick a sensei, it would probably be Anderson. All the options except mighty mouse are acceptable choices though. DC should probably be up there too.

lmao
yeah there is
he's a multiple proven PED user
no roidhead is in the goat discussion
Then we take Anderson out for his tests. Fedor and GSP out for never really being a part of USADA. That would leave us with one of the manlet's. No thank you!

Then we take Anderson out for his tests. Fedor and GSP out for never really being a part of USADA. That would leave us with one of the manlet's. No thank you!
cheap relativism
just cause gsp and fedor weren't usada tested doesn't anutomatically mean they could have used peds
on the other hand Anderson and jones are PROVEN to have used.
so out with them

post proof fedor juiced or shut up.
cause your hero we know for a fact juiced on multiple occasions, besides being a piece of shit human being.
A Russian having his greatest success in an org that encouraged roiding and had it specifically written into their contracts that they could roid themselves into oblivion. Time to face reality champ.

Back