All of Jones' post-fight drug tests come back clean

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorenzo_Fertitta

lorenzo.png

Has Been in bed with NSAC for nearly 20 years.

This. Interested in the T/E levels more than the drug test, as Jones has shown no history of failing tests in that manner.

People should also be asking for his red blood cell levels from his blood test, to look for EPO use. He has very good cardio for his size which makes me suspicious of EPO use.

Sherdog is pretty ridiculous.

"herpderp we want the actual test results!"

Why? None of you people will actually be able to decipher what it means, anyways.

Then it will just be a bunch of:

"Now we need someone to double-check these and make sure they're correct!"

Jones is clean, get over it.

What else is there left to say?

People should also be asking for his red blood cell levels from his blood test, to look for EPO use. He has very good cardio for his size which makes me suspicious of EPO use.

Why would we have suspicion? Nice try.

Those low results are very suspicious. I'm on TRT and I've worked with many endocrinologists on my issues. His testosterone results don't make any sense for a professional athlete as strong as he is and as well as he can recover and train. No sense whatsoever.

I would say, like most things in life, testing can and is being beaten. For my career field, we have cameras and secure testing facilities, and they strip us of phones and any mobile devices prior to going into the testing area... nevermind all of the material can be purchased online prior to testing.

I'm not so naive to think that everyone that juices is caught in this sport. The chances are, there are plenty of people getting away with it. If EVERYONE got caught, noone would be stupid enough to try it.

Chances are only a small fraction are getting caught, the rest are ahead of the game.

Yes, I think Jones is guilty, but I'd be willing to bet many others are too that are getting away with it. It's bullshit, but it's how it is. I really feel for any clean athletes out there struggling to compete with these assholes looking to inject to hurt them more.

Back