All of Jones' post-fight drug tests come back clean

So if a his tests were cleared, no PEDs and no masking drugs, then what can be factors to causing the low levels?

And i'm being dead serious.

He got too much ass partying in Brazil.

Doing lines of coke off strippers and shit.

So if a his tests were cleared, no PEDs and no masking drugs, then what can be factors to causing the low levels?

He got kneed in the balls by Overeem during training.

Now, we have to look at it, we have to see, is it real?

It's not unreasonable for people to want to see them in this instance given the circumstance. Hence why within the same tweet as the announcement of Jones passing they've already declared the timescale of when they're going to be available to the media. They already know people want to see these because of how the situation was handled, that's not normally the case.

Tweet? Where the fuck did I get tweet? Go to bed break brick you're drunk.

What do you mean "why am I entitled"?

I'm asking for the knowledge end of it, to understand the physical. All anyone has talked about is his T levels, but noone has counterpointed factors that can cause low T levels in a healthy person.

I would like to think everyone is "entitled" to learning and understanding anything

You would need the commission to specifically tell you what it was that made it low.. Whatever info you can find or that someone else tells you is speculation..

I'll wait for the documents.

You cool with scans or are you in need of notarized hardcopies? How about a taste of his pee?

I tease because I care. The finish-line will never sit still.

I waited for decades to see the complete Zapruder film. When I finally got my chance, it was clear that the footage had been tampered with because it did nothing to prove my theory.

You're right, anything read or discussed on the internet can be chalked up to speculation. I was just hoping to get a positive conversation started about factors that would affect your T levels outsode of disease/condition. Maybe theres a few guys here that know from experience and such

You cool with scans or are you in need of notarized hardcopies? How about a taste of his pee?

I tease because I care. The finish-line will never sit still.

I waited for decades to see the complete Zapruder film. When I finally got my chance, it was clear that the footage had been tampered with because it did nothing to prove my theory.

Don't know why that's a thing that pops in your head. You train with the Machida camp? :wink:

Meh, I like watching him fight.... but he should have been suspended for a code of conduct violation...

Either way, Hope Gus wins.... So we get a rematch of 2013's fight of the year.

moral victory?
Yes?
9fj37.png

I love Jones, but he's clearly on something (just look at how long his reach is). I'd just like to know how he got away with. It's like a mystery novel with no ending.

I see you are playing possum and pretending like you did not understand my implied meaning of "clean"

Small moral victory?

How much is the UFC paying you ? I want in. I will defend Jones for some of that UFC money. I will create a new account and everything. #UFCForumWarriorJobOpporunities ?

Back