All of Jones' post-fight drug tests come back clean

I love Jones, but he's clearly on something (just look at how long his reach is). I'd just like to know how he got away with. It's like a mystery novel with no ending.

Lol

How does he spin so fast?!?! Only drug addicts can move like that.....

It's time to let it die. I don't even have a problem with PEDs overall but I do think somebody fucked up somewhere and info was released that was probably not meant to be. The way this thing was handled was bizarre.

It's time to let it die. I don't even have a problem with PEDs overall but I do think somebody fucked up somewhere and info was released that was probably not meant to be. The way this thing was handled was bizarre.

I believe they are public records so they have to be released if asked.

Reminds me of Armstrong case at the TDF.

The test results came back positive and he threaten and paid guys from the org to say they were clean.Problem is he didn't expect them to re-test those examples later lol

I'm sure Dana did a little magic trick to "make" them come back negative...

Last edited:
Everyone with a brain knows how close the ties are between Zuffa and the AC's. Ratner made the call and Jones tests come back "negative" even though a month before the fight he had the T/TE ratio of a little girl and 3 weeks later was pinning Daniel Cormier to the cage for 5 rounds.

Same reason guys like Nick Diaz lost a year of work and potential earning over Weed in his system while Jones did blow and was still allowed to fight.

Don't believe anything that comes from the NSAC because they're in Zuffa's pocket and always will be.

Everyone with a brain knows how close the ties are between Zuffa and the AC's. Ratner made the call and Jones tests come back "negative" even though a month before the fight he had the T/TE ratio of a little girl and 3 weeks later was pinning Daniel Cormier to the cage for 5 rounds.

Same reason guys like Nick Diaz lost a year of work and potential earning over Weed in his system while Jones did blow and was still allowed to fight.

Don't believe anything that comes from the NSAC because they're in Zuffa's pocket and always will be.

You guys create your own narrative that fits your view of Bones and his abilities. What you are accusing the UFC and the Athletic Commission of doing is felonious. You know, something you can go to prison for. I know that it is beyond reason that Jon Jones is a better fighter than Daniel Cormier but apparently, he is.

And this thread has less replies than "where are Bones' test results?" and "I knew Bones was lying about PEDs because I saw how he was talking in an interview," because of course it does.

Because the UFC was cool with a draw like Diaz being suspended for a year?

You guys create your own narrative that fits your view of Bones and his abilities. What you are accusing the UFC and the Athletic Commission of doing is felonious. You know, something you can go to prison for. I know that it is beyond reason that Jon Jones is a better fighter than Daniel Cormier but apparently, he is.

Felonious eh???

Marc Ratner is the current Vice President of Regulatory Affairs with the Ultimate Fighting Championship. Formerly, he was the Executive Director of the Nevada State Athletic Commission.

Fuck outta here if you think the UFC have no ties to the ACs.

The retards wanted Jones to test positive so bad
mjlol.png

And still...
umad.png

Felonious eh???

Fuck outta here if you think the UFC have no ties to the ACs.

Yes, its felony fraud to fake drug test results for professional sports athletes and its equally as felonious to use bribes to give or accept bribes to fake drug tests. You are accusing Dana or the Feritta brothers of bribing the athletic commission to fake drug test results.

Yes, its felony fraud to fake drug test results for professional sports athletes and its equally as felonious to use bribes to give or accept bribes to fake drug tests. You are accusing Dana or the Feritta brothers of bribing the athletic commission to fake drug test results.

I think he literally thought you made up the word, felonious...

...lol...

You're right because no corporation has ever committed crimes before and no corporation has ties to govt established entities. Theres no corruption at all..... :icon_lol:

You're right because no corporation has ever committed crimes before and no corporation has ties to govt established entities. Theres no corruption at all..... :icon_lol:

There could be, you are correct about that but I can't really make that accusation. I have no evidence that would lead me to believe that.

Does Jon beat up people for cocaine? Cuz if he does that's kind of messed up.

But, looks like he's in the clear so let's get to fighting!

Ya right, I will believe it when the commission releases his blood testosterone and red blood cell tests.

Back