All of Jones' post-fight drug tests come back clean

krolik1157

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Posting as quick as I can on the pipe dream I'll be first:

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/1/20/7863155/nevada-athletic-commission-all-of-jon-jones-post-ufc-182-drug-tests

Jon Jones is in the clear with regards to UFC 182.

All of the UFC light heavyweight champion's drug tests have come back clean, Nevada Athletic Commission (NAC) executive director Bob Bennett told MMAFighting.com on Tuesday.

Jones' post-fight carbon isotope ratio (CIR) test reportedly returned clean last week. And Jones was found to be clean of street drugs in a separate test taken after UFC 182 on Jan. 3, too. Those results came back this week. Bennett said he would have the official documents out to the media within the next 48 hours.​

The "and" after the first sentence in the 2nd paragraph seem to indicate that he was cleared of PEDs despite the wonky testosterone from the initial tests AND cleared of street drugs. Let the flaming from both sides commence!

I'll wait for the documents.

Sherdog is pretty ridiculous.

"herpderp we want the actual test results!"

Why? None of you people will actually be able to decipher what it means, anyways.

Then it will just be a bunch of:

"Now we need someone to double-check these and make sure they're correct!"

Jones is clean, get over it.

Why? None of you people will actually be able to decipher what it means, anyways.

Exactly. I'm never sure if people are just trolling on here or if they're actually that stupid.

I think he's innocent. I just like to see the hard documents. People's words don't mean much sadly. I would like to see it published for every fighter if possible. I like transparency. I've requested that several times with the CSAC and NSAC via email.

For the record, I think JJ is innocent by all accounts for these tests. If that isn't clear.

giphy.gif

So if a his tests were cleared, no PEDs and no masking drugs, then what can be factors to causing the low levels?

And i'm being dead serious. I know I'll still get troll comments like "cause he's really 12 years old", that's inevitable here, but I woild love some intelligient discussion on what may contribute to the low levels? Maybe the weight cut? Maybe diet?

Lol this. Last time we even got a document from the WADA lab for the CIR tests but people wanted the "actual numbers" and the tests to be done "on blood" even though such a test doesn't even exist regarding CIRs.

Sherdoggers have no understanding of what the tests or numbers mean but they want them anyway to grasp on to any sort of straw.

Has Jones passed more testing than Vitor and Overeem at this point? I think so.

So if a his tests were cleared, no PEDs and no masking drugs, then what can be factors to causing the low levels?

And i'm being dead serious. I know I'll still get troll comments like "cause he's really 12 years old", that's inevitable here, but I woild love some intelligient discussion on what may contribute to the low levels? Maybe the weight cut? Maybe diet?

Why would you be entitled to this information? Medically there are reasons for a low level and nobody is entitled to know why outside of the fighter and the commission.. The problem is people don't want to trust the commission..

Sherdoggers have no understanding of what the tests or numbers mean but they want them anyway to grasp on to any sort of straw.

And they assume a low level must mean a masking agent.. They don't know anything about the science other than what they have googled..

It's not unreasonable for people to want to see them in this instance given the circumstance. Hence why within the same tweet as the announcement of Jones passing they've already declared the timescale of when they're going to be available to the media. They already know people want to see these because of how the situation was handled, that's not normally the case.

Jones hate leads people on these boards to being absolutely delusional.

Even if the documents are posted, and several "highly regarded professionals" go over and confirm the results, the next thing would be people clamoring for the samples to be sent to a different lab for "confirmation purposes"

Grasping at straws is definitely what it is.

Why would you be entitled to this information? Medically there are reasons for a low level and nobody is entitled to know why outside of the fighter and the commission.. The problem is people don't want to trust the commission..

What do you mean "why am I entitled"?

I'm asking for the knowledge end of it, to understand the physical. All anyone has talked about is his T levels, but noone has counterpointed factors that can cause low T levels in a healthy person.

I would like to think everyone is "entitled" to learning and understanding anything

Back