All Mexican American Champs

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITT, a bunch of white American guys trying to take credit for Mexican Mestizo/Indigenous fight genetics.

Wow you people are pathetic.
The hell is "fight genetics"? They all train in the US.

<36>

Nick Diaz??? UFC champ????????

There's not enough incredulity for that

<36><36><36><36><36><36><36><36><36><36><36><36><36><36>

HW- Cain (After DC Retires)
LHW- Dominick Reyes (long shot)
MW- Gastelum
WW- Nick Diaz (Gifted title shot and matches up well against Woodley)
LW- Nate Diaz/Tony Ferguson
FW- Brian Ortega
BW- Dominick Cruz
FW- Henry Cejudo/Sergio Pettis/Joseph Benavidez

Discuss
I will bet $1 and if it happens I can retire

What is a "Mexican American"???

<LikeReally5>

an american. nothing to really do with mexico, aside from having parents who are from there. it's like saying that americans of english-descent, are english-americans. no one says that.

How many of those actually speak spanish?
Of those the TS listed.. Cejudo, Ortega, Gastelum and Reyes all speak Spanish fluently. Benavidez, Ferguson and Cain can speak Spanish but not as fluently as the others I mentioned.

How Mexican is half of your List? I'm about as Mexican as some of those guys.
So you are Mexican American? Being all those on that list, have Mexican ancestory in their bloodline, and some do identify as Mexican American.

Lots of fragile white people in this thread angry that Mexicans are taking over MMA like they did boxing.

He counted Cruz and missed mendez
Chad is of Puerto Rican and Native American ancestry/bloodline, amongst others.. none of which are Mexican.

Forgot Raphael Dos Anjos.
He is Brazilian, not Mexican.

Ferguson isnt really an spanish last name tho.
Including "Ferguson" and "Pettis"
Ferguson is the last name of his stepfather. Pettis's grandfather changed the family last name before Anthony was born, from Perez to Pettis to avoid racial discrimination. Beside those two, one can have a mother who is of Hispanic, Asian, African, etc.. ancestry, but still carry a European or Western lastname, if the father is from such. My mother is Hawaiian and Filipino American, yet my father is Black, so my last name sounds nothing like a typical Hawaiian or Filipino.

The hell is "fight genetics"? They all train in the US.
It's obvious that these Mexicans share genetics......and they just happen to be good genetics for fighting.

Yes they train in USA and train martial arts from Asia/Europe....What's your point?...Nobody is saying that everything they have done is thanks to mexico.

My post was to point out that their is something unique about Mexican Fighters fighting in America....There fucking genetics....and they are good because of those Mexican Genetics, which White Americans try to take away and just claim "But but they are only good because they train in USA"......Sure training here helped them, but their elite fighting genetics took them to the Championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back