All Mexican American Champs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mestizos have Indigenous genetics...that was my point.

And those genetics happen to be good for fighting.

Seriously, mexicans just have that big wide face thats good at absorbing shots. Hendo is native has it too.

Im mexican btw have the same face structure. I can take a shot lol

It's obvious that these Mexicans share genetics......and they just happen to be good genetics for fighting.

Yes they train in USA and train martial arts from Asia/Europe....What's your point?...Nobody is saying that everything they have done is thanks to mexico.

My post was to point out that their is something unique about Mexican Fighters fighting in America....There fucking genetics....and they are good because of those Mexican Genetics, which White Americans try to take away and just claim "But but they are only good because they train in USA"......Sure training here helped them, but their elite fighting genetics took them to the Championship.

You have to look at history. There are 3 general areas of the world that outstandingly create the most and best fighters. Parts of Africa, SE Asian-Indo-Pacific, and Eastern-Europe/Russia. Anywhere else that may have success is from diversity and migration from these places, i.e. United States, Mexico, Nordic nations, etc.

The socialization acquired being in a poor situation no doubt helps as well though.

you left out the most likely to be Mexican-American champ:
tatiana-suarez-ufc-fight-night-120-3.jpg
bE65jZH.jpg

The irony of course is that half that list is majority Spanish, not Mexican.
All these guys identify as Mexican American. Mexican Americans are people who are born in the United States who have recent ancestors who emigrated from Mexico. Not that hard of a concept to understand really. Point of this thread is that Mexican Americans account for a disproportionate amount of elite level MMA fighters.

Also, Woodley matches up bad against pressure strikers.. That's why Diaz would have a good shot.
If we are playing that game then Germany, Spain, and Portugal have about as much right to them as Mexico does o. It’s a silly sentiment, none of those guys are first generation Americans, so where they emigrated from is trivial because in the last 200 years the continents have shaken the fuck up.

Identity politics is ruining this country..... I mean this, uh, continent.... I mean this hemisphere.

All these weak willed losers have such low self esteem that they have to hitch their identity to professional athletes who have a slightly similar skin tone and surname.

what do you mean? I don't think any of those guys are spanish/spanish americans.

Why do you think Mexico speaks Spanish? Indigenous Mexicans ordered rosetta stone software and learned the language in their spare time?

7445640.jpg

Lol at all the "POC" in this thread hating on whitey, even though they have way more European genetic markers in their DNA. English or Spanish, they're both European, Latin based languages.

Why do you think Mexico speaks Spanish? Indigenous Mexicans ordered rosetta stone software and learned the language in their spare time?

7445640.jpg

Lol at all the "POC" in this thread hating on whitey, even though they have way more European genetic markers in their DNA. English or Spanish, they're both European, Latin based languages.
I'm against the usage of the term poc and all that it implies aswell. I'm just saying those guys in the list are mexican americans, not spaniards or spanish americans. Whether they are more white or indigenous genetically doesnt make them more or less mexican american.

Identity politics is ruining this country..... I mean this, uh, continent.... I mean this hemisphere.

All these weak willed losers have such low self esteem that they have to hitch their identity to professional athletes who have a slightly similar skin tone and surname.

All these weak willed losers have such low self esteem that they have to hitch their identity to politicians who have a slightly similar skin tone and surname.

Hooray for irony! MAGA!

Why can't a person's ethnic background be brought up without white people getting butt hurt?

I'm against the usage of the term poc and all that it implies aswell. I'm just saying those guys in the list are mexican americans, not spaniards or spanish americans. Whether they are more white or indigenous genetically doesnt make them more or less mexican american.
I agree, they are
All these weak willed losers have such low self esteem that they have to hitch their identity to politicians who have a slightly similar skin tone and surname.

Hooray for irony! MAGA!

I thought this thread was about athletes that the TS felt some weird form of pride about. But voting for politicians based on race is just as pathetic. But thanks for drawing the parallel, I guess.....

Why can't a person's ethnic background be brought up without white people getting butt hurt?
Who's getting butt hurt? I find it ironic that some people with European last names, who speak a European language, residing in a country that was conquered by a European army, think that having a good tan qualifies them to spout their mouths off about how much "white people" suck.

Lol. "The 12.5 % of my DNA that is Native American knows how evil white people are. The 87.5 % of my DNA that is European has no comment on the matter."

Who's getting butt hurt? I find it ironic that some people with European last names, who speak a European language, residing in a country that was conquered by a European army, think that having a good tan qualifies them to spout their mouths off about how much "white people" suck.

Lol. "The 12.5 % of my DNA that is Native American knows how evil white people are. The 87.5 % of my DNA that is European has no comment on the matter."

Mexican DNA studies are nowhere near as cut and dry as youre putting forth. The various admixtures of ethnic groups is considerable and various significantly aross the country so stating they are just mostly spanish is false.

They are a mixed race people certainly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back