All Mexican American Champs

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these guys identify as Mexican American. Mexican Americans are people who are born in the United States who have recent ancestors who emigrated from Mexico. Not that hard of a concept to understand really. Point of this thread is that Mexican Americans account for a disproportionate amount of elite level MMA fighters.

Also, Woodley matches up bad against pressure strikers.. That's why Diaz would have a good shot.

you left out the most likely to be Mexican-American champ:
tatiana-suarez-ufc-fight-night-120-3.jpg

ITT, a bunch of white American guys trying to take credit for Mexican Mestizo/Indigenous fight genetics.

Wow you people are pathetic.

This identity politics BS in MMA is so pathetic.

Cruz is half mexican. Mendez is part Puerto Rican I believe.

How many of those actually speak spanish?

Cejudo and Gastelum speak good spanish, Cain speaks poorly, considering he walks around with the mexican flag.
Rest of them my guess is they dont speak much if anything, i have the feeling Ortega might speak spanish, his family were rooting for him in spanish on Embedded.

HW- Curtis Blaydez
LHW- Daniel Cormiesquez
MW- Robert Whittakerasquez
WW- Tyron Woodlasquez
LW- Tony Ferguson
FW- Brian Ortega
BW- TJ Dillashavez
FW- Demetrious Johnsquez
Ferguson isnt really an spanish last name tho.

Ferguson is half Mexican. He posts the mexican flag on just about every IG post. And he speaks some spanish.

Cejudo and Gastelum speak good spanish, Cain speaks poorly, considering he walks around with the mexican flag.
Rest of them my guess is they dont speak much if anything, i have the feeling Ortega might speak spanish, his family were rooting for him in spanish on Embedded.

Ferguson and Ortega too.

HW- Cain (After DC Retires)
LHW- Dominick Reyes (long shot)
MW- Gastelum
WW- Nick Diaz (Gifted title shot and matches up well against Woodley)
LW- Nate Diaz/Tony Ferguson
FW- Brian Ortega
BW- Dominick Cruz
FW- Henry Cejudo/Sergio Pettis/Joseph Benavidez

Discuss
sergio pettis is half puerto rican so he doesnt count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back