All Mexican American Champs

Status
Not open for further replies.
cejudo is allready champ and that nicco montano girl is native american and mexican american I believe.
Montano is Navajo, no Mexican bloodline in her.. the Navajo came from Alaska and Canada originally.

Montano is Navajo, no Mexican bloodline in her.. the Navajo came from Alaska and Canada originally.
it says on her instagram that she's hispanic. odds are given what part of the county she is from that it is mexican.
He's half PR and half Mexican..
lol youre on the west coast so you dont know this but pr's and mexicans are enemies. also there isnt mexican blood, dude. its just an ethnicity/culture/nationality. Now if someone is proud to be singularly indigenous, something like that means something and matters.

Mestizos have Indigenous genetics...that was my point.

And those genetics happen to be good for fighting.
its probably more of a cultural thing. Mexico has a culture of fighting that goes back many decades while countries with similar genetics like el salvador,Guatemala, etc do not.

its probably more of a cultural thing. Mexico has a culture of fighting that goes back many decades while countries with similar genetics like el salvador,Guatemala, etc do not.
Not sure what that means...but Im Mexican, only one of my family members actually did some boxing training, so it's not like every corner in mexico has boxing gyms...I feel the majority of Mexicans don't even have the opportunity to box...If that's what you meant by fighting culture.

If you meant fighting culture, as in, people in Mexico are aggressive and just fight....I doubt that, since el Salvador,guatemala, etc are perhaps more dangerous than many places in Mexico.

Not sure what that means...but Im Mexican, only one of my family members actually did some boxing training, so it's not like every corner in mexico has boxing gyms...I feel the majority of Mexicans don't even have the opportunity to box...If that's what you meant by fighting culture.

If you meant fighting culture, as in, people in Mexico are aggressive and just fight....I doubt that, since el Salvador,guatemala, etc are perhaps more dangerous than many places in Mexico.
arent you from northern california?

anyway what i mean by a culture of fighting, I mean they have a long history of combat sports. They have been boxing a long time and have produced alot of great boxers.

it says on her instagram that she's hispanic. odds are given what part of the county she is from that it is mexican.
lol youre on the west coast so you dont know this but pr's and mexicans are enemies. also there isnt mexican blood, dude. its just an ethnicity/culture/nationality. Now if someone is proud to be singularly indigenous, something like that means something and matters.
I believe she is originally from Arizona which does have a very diverse Mexican population. When I mention "bloodline", I mean it in a literal sense, meaning in her bloodline, if truly Navajo, she has no Mexican in her. Though many Native Americans in Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Texas and California, do identify with the Mexican culture.
Being I have Mexicans and Puerto Ricans in my family, plus I have had a few Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Argentinans, Panamanias, etc.. work my land for me through the years, I know very well of their history with one another. Out here on the West Coast, it is not rare to have various ethnic groups married into family. Plus, with our gang situation, most who don't live in a bubble, know very well the issues between Mexicans and Puerto Ricans. Mexican is a Nationality, with various indig making up what a Mexican is.

HW: i dont see Cain ever becoming champion again his body is wrecked
LW: i have no idea who this guy is
MW: this is possible
WW: lol
LW: its possible for tony to be champion but not nate
FW: this is possible
BW: this is possible
FW: henry cejudo is already champion
Womens SW: i see tatiana suarez becoming champion very soon

Last edited:
I believe she is originally from Arizona which does have a very diverse Mexican population. When I mention "bloodline", I mean it in a literal sense, meaning in her bloodline, if truly Navajo, she has no Mexican in her. Though many Native Americans in Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Texas and California, do identify with the Mexican culture.
Being I have Mexicans and Puerto Ricans in my family, plus I have had a few Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Argentinans, Panamanias, etc.. work my land for me through the years, I know very well of their history with one another. Out here on the West Coast, it is not rare to have various ethnic groups married into family. Plus, with our gang situation, most who don't live in a bubble, know very well the issues between Mexicans and Puerto Ricans. Mexican is a Nationality, with various indig making up what a Mexican is.
she said she's hispanic and has a spanish last name. she's probably part mexican american. if you believe mexican is a nationality, why do you say sergio is mexican, when he's american?

It's obvious that these Mexicans share genetics......and they just happen to be good genetics for fighting.

Yes they train in USA and train martial arts from Asia/Europe....What's your point?...Nobody is saying that everything they have done is thanks to mexico.

My post was to point out that their is something unique about Mexican Fighters fighting in America....There fucking genetics....and they are good because of those Mexican Genetics, which White Americans try to take away and just claim "But but they are only good because they train in USA"......Sure training here helped them, but their elite fighting genetics took them to the Championship.

Do you say all the white champs have good white fighting genetics?

All champs at once? No. But Mexicans have proven time and time against that they are a tough ethinicity.

HW- Cain (After DC Retires)
LHW- Dominick Reyes (long shot)
MW- Gastelum
WW- Nick Diaz (Gifted title shot and matches up well against Woodley)
LW- Nate Diaz/Tony Ferguson
FW- Brian Ortega
BW- Dominick Cruz
FW- Henry Cejudo/Sergio Pettis/Joseph Benavidez

Discuss
rofl nick would get slaughtered by woodley. there is a reason why he dint want to fight him.

Do you say all the white champs have good white fighting genetics?
No.

There is more white people than Mexicans in the world....yet the Mexicans have a lot of champs...Sound like warriors genetics to me.....

I think some whites have good warrior genetics, like many fighters....but I don't think that makes all white people warriors, because Whites have an ok numbers of champions for the ammount of whites there is in the world...So Whites have the # of Champs you should normally expect from that certain population, thus not impressive.

None of those guys are Mexican. They're American.
Werdum's Brazilian ass speaks better Spanish than all of them.

American is a nationality, not an ethnicity, unless we are talking about Native Americans.

Those guys are Mexican Americans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back