Media Aljo sterling backs Bryce Mitchell's Anti-mask rant; Petr Yan tells him to shut up& put his mask on

COVID barely affected the state that I live in down here in Australia.

Unlike those dumbfuck Victorians bork1}

The mask isn't just about the person wearing it.

Would've thought Aljo was smarter than this.
Yep its also about the people that are controlling other people to wear it.
COVID barely affected the state that I live in down here in Australia.

Unlike those dumbfuck Victorians bork1}
Those dumbfuck Victorians with the "massive" death toll in the hundreds with the average age of death being over 74.

No. It doesn't imply that. It flat out states it.
Still not seeing anywhere that applies to wearing useless face diapers though. But if people want to wear them to feel safe I respect that. Some adults need blankeys and that's fine. I choose not to wear one and they choose to wear one. I keep my distance from them and they do the same. Like I said I used t follow all the fly by the pants protocols and still got Covid. I did my research and then made my choice.

In the UK it’s just the ignorant and the stupid who don’t wear masks. Haven’t heard one argument about our freedoms, our politics isn’t divided on mask wearing, not seen fights about masks happen. Is anywhere else as mental as America Sherbros? Or you just getting on with it like us?

mindless sheep words yes.

Fuck others!

Its been proven its nowhere near 1/4 million. Smh

Do you know how many grandparents have died from the common flu the last 20 yrs? You spread it to the elderly your whole life. But now since you been brainwashed you think youre saving lives. Blood is on your hands now you mindless ignorant fool.

Just like the common flu?

No no no, were saving lives. Thats what they told us. So thats what im going with.
I hope you are just another guys who likes negative attention and is actually a nice guy. I understand it's hard so gasp, but you are the one getting brainwashed. Why would a sane person believe countries let their economy rot for the flu. Even a complete narcist like Trump is smarter than that. I can't get mad at you though, I have a handicapped cousin who thinks a bit like you. Its hard to learn him how Covid works, so instead of trying, I just give him candy.

What isn't reasonable is calling someone "trash" cause they have a differing opinion than you. Try being civil if you want to get a point across.

I've listened to many different experts talking about disease prevention and pandemic response. There is an incredibly wide range of opinions among them- This is a new virus, and tons and tons of factors at play, so the exact correct way to respond is largely inconclusive at this point. Nobody knows for sure (impossible to know for such a new disease), which is why there is such a debate. Pretending like you know exactly how to respond when the experts don't, and calling people derogatory names who disagree with you, is incredibly ignorant.
Sorry no. There’s a mortality differential of over 300k up to this point against our average. You think masks should be OPTIONAL? Why insert your trash opinion when we have brilliant minds who have dedicated their lives that have relayed facts about this disease? Take that trash out of here and wear a mask you monkey

Bryce Mitchell is dumb, he has two first names. Everyone knows if you have a first name for a last name then you get a last name for a first name, such as Tucker or Carlson. Otherwise youre just going to end up getting your scrotum caught in your hilti

Unfortunately for those of your opinion, this goes against our constitution, so it will be very difficult to see things go the way you hope in this case.
i dont know what youre referring to

In the UK it’s just the ignorant and the stupid who don’t wear masks. Haven’t heard one argument about our freedoms, our politics isn’t divided on mask wearing, not seen fights about masks happen. Is anywhere else as mental as America Sherbros? Or you just getting on with it like us?

The whole "MY FREEDOM AND FRESH AIR" thing I honestly think boils down to people finding some reason aside from just simply saying they don't care if they are potentially spreading it and getting other people sick. It sounds kind of bad to say you are OK with spreading it, it sounds better if your argument is because you believe in FREEDOM and argue that the masks are ways to CONTROL SHEEP

Sorry no. There’s a mortality differential of over 300k up to this point against our average. You think masks should be OPTIONAL? Why insert your trash opinion when we have brilliant minds who have dedicated their lives that have relayed facts about this disease? Take that trash out of here and wear a mask you monkey
I'm sorry that you're incapable of having a civil, intelligent discussion, without resorting to name calling, baseless assumptions, and childish insults. That's really all I ask from people, but unfortunately it seems harder and harder to come by these days. Hope you get the help you need in your life.

For the record, I haven't even given my own opinion on this issue. I have no problem wearing a mask and do every day. I was simply defending Aljo's right to have an opinion, and it's amazing the nerve that strikes with some people.

These numbers aren't new, do some research on global influenza respiratory related deaths from previous years.

Here's a link from World Health Organization's official website stating over 650,000 deaths related to respiratory diseases related to seasonal flu in 2017.
https://www.who.int/news/item/13-12...ory-diseases-linked-to-seasonal-flu-each-year

The other countries you are talking about is going into a 2nd national lockdown days before US elections. Here is the link to UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, etc going into 2nd national lockdown.
https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-54719772

These lockdowns are happening days before US elections, coincidence?
You really think Euro countries care a tiny poop about who becomes the US president? Really? Trump is so easy to manipulate, I (as a European) am pretty certain most countries prefer that idiot over the grandpa.

I'm sorry that you're incapable of having a civil, intelligent discussion, without resorting to name calling, baseless assumptions, and childish insults. That's really all I ask from people, but unfortunately it seems harder and harder to come by these days. Hope you get the help you need in your life.

For the record, I haven't even given my own opinion on this issue. I have no problem wearing a mask and do every day. I was simply defending Aljo's right to have an opinion, and it's amazing the nerve that strikes with some people.
You seem to be conflating bull shit bad faith arguing with intelligent discussion. You’re trash. Be gone trash.

The whole "MY FREEDOM AND FRESH AIR" thing I honestly think boils down to people finding some reason aside from just simply saying they don't care if they are potentially spreading it and getting other people sick. It sounds kind of bad to say you are OK with spreading it, it sounds better if your argument is because you believe in FREEDOM and argue that the masks are ways to CONTROL SHEEP
I’m inclined to agree with you.

And how anyone can decide whether to wear a mask or not mask based on your political stance is beyond me. I’ve heard a lot of ‘liberal pussies wearing masks’ type shite, scarily stupid.

As always the vocal minority makes us all look bad I suppose. Trump handled the ‘wuhan flu’ very poorly to an outsider, maybe I’m wrong though...

You really think Euro countries care a tiny poop about who becomes the US president? Really? Trump is so easy to manipulate, I (as a European) am pretty certain most countries prefer that idiot over the grandpa.

I read that, is he really suggesting all those countries are doing that to influence the US elections? He must think the earth revolves around America.

Not hard to put a mask on. Put effort into something worthwhile Aljo.

i dont know what youre referring to

The us constitution and the social contract. Conservation of life is a founding principle of our government and it trumps conservation of economy. By being a us citizen, we inherently give the government the right to govern us in agreement that this conservation of life, and other rights and liberties, is upkept by our government; and we agree to give them the power to execute plans and laws to enforce these principles.

We have broken this contract before, though, when we allowed slavery to go on and on and on because abolishing it would have a huge crumbling effect on the economy, so we chose the health of the economy of the conservation of life and broke that contract. That obviously resulted in a civil war.

According to our constitution, though, the conservation of life is a founding principle, conservation of economy is not. It's unconstitutional to accept mass death to protect the profit of businesses.

That said. People have been arguing about the constitution for ages. Nobody gives a shit.

Last edited:

You maybe right, but some opinions are better not to express if u have a decent social media following. I mean, what are we talking about, really? It's about wearing a mask to protect ourselves. Even if it doesn't help (and to be fair, I doubt it makes very much of a difference in most situations, academics don't really agree on the matter), it for sure doesn't hurt anyone. I mean, let's make an analogy here. What if -in your town- a nasty STD is spreading rapidly. Most people expierence minor inconveniences, but a few guys you know have gross lumbs with pus for weeks. I am 99% sure, guys like Aljo would use a condom.

I read that, is he really suggesting all those countries are doing that to influence the US elections? He must think the earth revolves around America.
Yeah, he is probably getting a bit crazy for sitting at home all day. Can't blame him too much for that

Back