Media Aljo sterling backs Bryce Mitchell's Anti-mask rant; Petr Yan tells him to shut up& put his mask on

View attachment 812002

Seems like fairly reasonable words from Aljo. I really don't care enough to argue either way though.

He's basically saying that people who have elderly people who they care about should all stay at home so he can do whatever he wants.

I normally like Aljo but he's being incredibly immature here.

People acting like they care about COVID meanwhile they were gathering hundreds and thousands to protest and riot for BLM.

a 99% survival rate.....
View attachment 812004

I'm a mask wearer because it is mandated by the state but is there a reason why victims of rape/trauma don't have to wear masks? Just wanting to be informed

He's basically saying that people who have elderly people who they care about should all stay at home so he can do whatever he wants.

I normally like Aljo but he's being incredibly immature here.
I don't think that's what he's saying. He's just saying the government doesn't need to mandate mask wearing, but they still have their place and he isn't "anti-mask". That's how it's been here in Canada, masks are recommended in indoor public places, but nobody's gonna fine you if you don't wear one. Seems like it's working pretty well overall.

Either way, the people that get so wound up and angry on either side of the "mask debate" are just super weird to me. It's not that big of an issue.

I like Aljo a lot but he's dumb for this one. Masks stop you from spreading, has little impact on catching the virus. "if you're young and feel good, just go out!" "if you care about old people you live with, just stay home lol" People have to work. If someone who has to go to work to provide for their family instead of "sacrificing fun" as he called it, then they get infected by some young person not wearing a mask because they don't want a minor convinced and someone gets infected and dies just so they don't have to sacrifice their fun, holy fuck

My grandfather has COVID right now and he'll be lucky to make it so reading ignorant as shit like this is very disappointing. Just wear the fucking mask assholes.

I don't think that's what he's saying. He's just saying the government doesn't need to mandate mask wearing, but they still have their place and he isn't "anti-mask". That's how it's been here in Canada, masks are recommended in indoor public places, but nobody's gonna fine you if you don't wear one. Seems like it's working pretty well overall.

Either way, the people that get so wound up and angry on either side of the "mask debate" are just super weird to me. It's not that big of an issue.

I don't see what the big deal is with wearing one in a shop for ten minutes unless you have a medical issue personally. It's about as hard as wearing pants.

am i the only one who read his tweet in the most redneck voice possible?

I like Aljo a lot but he's dumb for this one. Masks stop you from spreading, has little impact on catching the virus. "if you're young and feel good, just go out!" "if you care about old people you live with, just stay home lol" People have to work. If someone who has to go to work to provide for their family instead of "sacrificing fun" as he called it, then they get infected by some young person not wearing a mask and someone gets infected and dies just so they don't have to sacrifice their fun, holy fuck

My grandfather has COVID right now and he'll be lucky to make it so reading ignorant as shit like this is very disappointing. Just wear the fucking mask assholes.
This!

Reactions: xP
I'm a mask wearer because it is mandated by the state but is there a reason why victims of rape/trauma don't have to wear masks? Just wanting to be informed

I guess it's a PTSD thing if they had their mouth covered during the attack

I like Aljo a lot but he's dumb for this one. Masks stop you from spreading, has little impact on catching the virus. "if you're young and feel good, just go out!" "if you care about old people you live with, just stay home lol" People have to work. If someone who has to go to work to provide for their family instead of "sacrificing fun" as he called it, then they get infected by some young person not wearing a mask because they don't want to be a minor convinced and someone gets infected and dies just so they don't have to sacrifice their fun, holy fuck

The virus isn’t deadly enough to justify the measures taken imo

The honest to God truth about masks... Unless it is an N 95 or better, Wearing a face mask does not prevent you from getting COVID-19. The virus is airborne, and such can go through simple cloth face masks without difficulty. The only thing a face covering does, is prevent droplets from spreading from the person wearing the mask. The virus is more contagious in droplets, but still very easily transmitted through the air.
So, while wearing masks can help prevent droplets, they cannot prevent the spread of covid and it could be argued that mask wearing is kind of pointless. I of course always wear a mask bc its just easier to go with the flow then be a martyr but its nice to see some people speaking up.

Back