Aljamain Sterling calls out Bryan Caraway & UFC bantamweights

Haha Aljamain is a beast. I think we'll be seeing him fight for the title soon.

Lol pretty corny, but a faster, more athletic, and more skilled scrambler probably isn't very appealing to Caraway.

Its sort of embarrassing to call out Bryan Caraway. He's not the type of guy you call out.

Hell yeah. A fight for Aljamain to shine against a top 10. He should steam roll.

Haha Aljamain is a beast. I think we'll be seeing him fight for the title soon.
Anybody that can stay healthy at BW has a good shot to get a title shot soon. The division is weak as fuck and everybody is injury-prone.

Winner gets the girl? Caraway can be dangerous.

I don't enjoy this new addition of Mma.
However it is probably the most effective way to get fights.

He had another strange callout recently, I forget who it was. He's definitely not somebody that's eager to jump into the deep end, he's all about those favorable matchups.
His call-outs are realistic and Mizugaki was the deep end for a prospect with only two fights in the UFC. If he called out the champ, people would complain that he's too cocky.

Its sort of embarrassing to call out Bryan Caraway. He's not the type of guy you call out.

Who did you want him to call out? Cruz and Assuncao are hurt and Mayday is being a carpenter somewhere(not sure why they still rank him). Caraway makes the most sense and it doesn't make sense to have Faber potentially knock of contenders, if he's not gonna fight TJ.

Smart idea to try and be entertaining and get out there. Nobody would know him at all if he didn't put himself out there on social media.

His call-outs are realistic and Mizugaki was the deep end for a prospect with only two fights in the UFC. If he called out the champ, people would complain that he's too cocky.

i completely agree with you but i think a lot of guy's are just so used to the Conor Schtik that they expect top 2 call outs

I don't enjoy this new addition of Mma.
However it is probably the most effective way to get fights.

Someone needs to put the stamp on that punk Caraway and who better than Aljo :D

I personally have been hoping for this match up after Aljamain's first Ufc win; though perhaps more for personal satisfaction than logical match making.

Regardless, WAR Aljo

Back