Aljamain Sterling calls out Bryan Caraway & UFC bantamweights

Interesting callout. Sterling has a ton of upside, I hope to see him keep winning.

He had another strange callout recently, I forget who it was. He's definitely not somebody that's eager to jump into the deep end, he's all about those favorable matchups.

If favorable means, everyone outside of the top 4, then yea you have a point -__-
serious note, everyone is hurt, and BC is the only one NOT hurt. So you should re-think your comment. I need another top name win, while TJ-Cruz happens, and Assuncao is on the shelf, in order for me to get the next shot. I'm worried about how to beat BC, then the rest comes after...one step at a time. Not my fault the division is
long-term injury prone.

Shit! Caraway isn't a gimmie match. I'm down for it.

he just wants mishas poon and "what is love" Hathaway is in the way

Its sort of embarrassing to call out Bryan Caraway. He's not the type of guy you call out.

It's embarrassing to call out a fighter ranked above you coming off a win over a former contender?

If favorable means, everyone outside of the top 4, then yea you have a point -__-
serious note, everyone is hurt, and BC is the only one NOT hurt. So you should re-think your comment. I need another top name win, while TJ-Cruz happens, and Assuncao is on the shelf, in order for me to get the next shot. I'm worried about how to beat BC, then the rest comes after...one step at a time. Not my fault the division is
long-term injury prone.

don't listen to him if you called out TJ , Barao or Cruz you would of be called cocky and arrogant thinking you should be in the cage with the like of them .

Aljamain's chick is wayyyy hotter than Caraway's.

heck yeah.
aljamain-sterling-e-a-namorada-rebecca-1437746681596_300x420.png

Sterling should be fighting an eliminator next.

Back