Alistair Overeem: Fedor does not deserve to be named "greatest heavyweight ever"

I dont think he's mentally fragile,just physically fragile. He doesnt get koed because he's a bitch. He gets koed because he cant recover from having his bell rung like other fighters can.

His big problem IMHO has always been that he reacts poorly to getting hurt, it generally takes big shots to KO him but often when rocked he just backs up offering weak defence leaving himself wide open.

Nog clearly sits up before the dive.

you see fedor plant his feet to do it before nog sits up,you know it,i know it,nog knows it even tho he pretends otherwise. Yuji shamada knows it,and those crazy japanese judges know it.

Fedor was unproven imo. He never fought a big guy who was both a heavy striker and a good wrestler. Fedor

you see fedor plant his feet to do it before nog sits up,you know it,i know it,nog knows it even tho he pretends otherwise. Yuji shamada knows it,and those crazy japanese judges know it.
He doesn't lunge forward until Nog is up. Like I said, it still prove nothing either way.

2017: Overeem vs Fedor for UFC Heavyweight title

More PPV's than McGregor?

Well, yeah but at this point Overeem would win.

Damn it. (yes, I am a Fedor fan, but he needs to retire and stay there)

He doesn't lunge forward until Nog is up. Like I said, it still prove nothing either way.

it proves EVERYTHING. War Fedor War nog,and we politley decline to believe Nog's heavily salted gottentoisms.

Well, yeah but at this point Overeem would win.

Damn it. (yes, I am a Fedor fan, but he needs to retire and stay there)

IDK, they are both sort of coin flips. With Overeem starting to get his rythm again, and Fedor losing his.. seems likely but I can see Fedor KOing him early just as easily.

it proves EVERYTHING. War Fedor War nog,and we politley decline to believe Nog's heavily salted gottentoisms.

Is this the idea that Fedor somehow deliberately caused the cut? that's surely towards the high end of unbelievable MMA conspiracy theories?

You can clearly see there moving at the same time and whats more that gif is in slo mo so any difference as to who started first is a fraction of a second.

Is this the idea that Fedor somehow deliberately caused the cut? that's surely towards the high end of unbelievable MMA conspiracy theories?
Really,when it happened,no one,other than nog said that.
There were def people who thought nog should have been declared the winner,which i wont argue. But who does that? Fedor aint the kind of dude to fall apart cos someones ground game is pretty good.

Fedor was unproven imo. He never fought a big guy who was both a heavy striker and a good wrestler. Fedor

Please create a thread with those exact words.

nuclear-atom-bomg-explosion-animated-gif-6.gif

tumblr_n3xh291T9l1s3zvf8o1_500.gif

Not even close, the majority of casual UFC fans have no clue who Fedor is

Ah the casuals.. responsible for the sellout of Metallica and dumbed downess of every successful product everywhere since 1900

Yup. Fedor is not deserving of the title greatest HW ever.

10 year undefeated streak
7 years ranked as the number 1 fighter in the world
RINGS/Pride HW/Pride 04 GP Champion
Named Fighter of the Decade 2000-2010
26 fight win streak
3 Pride HW title defenses. Still more than any UFC HW ever
13 top 10 wins at HW
Beat K1, ADCC, Olympic, Judo, NCAA Champions
Multiple time fighter and HW fighter of the year
Multiple time Gold Combat Sambo medalist while competing in MMA
Beaten multiple former UFC champions
Beat the best fighters from his era in Nog, CC, Arlovski, Sylvia
Most well rounded fighter in HW history
Many legends and current fighters have called him the GOAT including fighters JDS, Werdum, Cain, Shogun, Aldo, Rockhold, and even Mike Tyson.
And STILL ducking the UFC

Fedor = most overrated fighter in MMA history

IDK, they are both sort of coin flips. With Overeem starting to get his rythm again, and Fedor losing his.. seems likely but I can see Fedor KOing him early just as easily.

Maybe, but smart, game-planning Fedor went the way of the dodo bird about the time he fought Sylvia. He does not even train properly yet still tries to get by on reflexes and explosiveness, both of which are some of the earliest physical qualities to depart. Which really bothers me because he always did amazing things, and was one hell of a tactician on top of it.

So much is gone now.

I said Nog said he thinks it. He posted a gif saying Fedor lunged before Nog sat up. I pointed out Fedor lunged after, not before. Then said that doesn't prove Fedor did it on purpose. Note, I never said Fedor did .. I merely said he was very uncomfortable in the guard that fight and chose to not go into it in the 3rd as a result.

Really,when it happened,no one,other than nog said that.
There were def people who thought nog should have been declared the winner,which i wont argue. But who does that? Fedor aint the kind of dude to fall apart cos someones ground game is pretty good.
I would think his intent would not be to cause a cut, but to get Nog to let go of the arm. I think Fedor intending a cut is about 0%.

Back