Alistair Overeem: Fedor does not deserve to be named "greatest heavyweight ever"

I don't think Brock wanted the fight standing, he did let Mir stand up after the first knee he caught at the start of the 2nd round but I wonder if the reason for that is that he knew him down more and Frank ended up in open guard, Brock not wanting to risk having to jump into it preferring to go down chest to chest.

That does highlight the knee as a rather poor choice by Mir, he'd already been taken down from it once and doing it again did give Brock a better opening than if he'd just carried on punching him.

37490869.jpg
Yea sure you didn't, ill be waiting for the next meme after you read this, LMAO

Not sure Rodgers would beat lesnar.. But i'd put money on lesnar, vs fedor now.

Lesnar destroys Rodgers rather easily not sure he can stop Brock takedown attempts or get back on his feet from the bottom.

Fedor in Pride was greatest HW ever. Watch his fights at that time then watch the two HW fights from UFC 203.

Fedor in Pride was greatest HW ever. Watch his fights at that time then watch the two HW fights from UFC 203.
Its night and day difference in skill. The only people disagreeing that Fedor is the GOAT have never seen his Pride fights.

Well Alistair you probably had a good chance against a diminished Fedor when you were juiced to the gills but you will never be the GOAT so where does that leave us?

Why would Overeem's judgement matter to me on this topic? It certainly isn't him.

Juice is so monumentally butthurt it's hilarious. Probably an Overeem/Silva/Jones fan based on his username.

I know he's gonna quote me again but i'm gonna have to ignore him for his own good, lol. It's not healthy to be that butthurt.

I'm out. Cheers.

The problem is that there isn't any other formidable names to toss into the equation.

Werdum? Cain? JDS? Nog? If Reem had beaten Stipe his name would be in there, but tbh heavyweight is just a hard division to reign over.

Almost 800 fuckin replies lmao

Back