Ali has Photoshopped Usman with the BMF belt lmao.

Well mad

That belt means nothing and yet it’s still funny. You can’t put on a performance like that knowing you could’ve mauled him and gotten a finish instead of coasting and call yourself the Baddest Motherfucker in the game. Clown shit smfh.[/QUOTE
Well masvdal didn't get the
BMF belt with finish a either<mma3>

who the fuck is it on that photo?

doesn't look like Usmans body and his head is definitely terribly shooped in
yeah the neck doesn't match the head..... they should use Sherdog level Shoopers........ Pro Job!!!

CHAMP!

CHAMP!

BMF? No way! That's a scam

ectdthuu0aaywwhw0j5h.jpg

Yeah, sure you were.
Nowhere on this forum did I ever say I was for Masvidal, I like Snoozeman and the way he did Cryon and his fight with Colby was dope but this fight definitely turned me off from being a fan of him. Masvidal had no chance on 6 days notice and Usman could’ve chased and gotten a finish but he coasted and it wasn’t my cup of tea.

Thats a very broad definition of brutalizing tbh. He did nearly no damage during 25 minutes. Most damage came from headbutts.

Tell that jorge ...probably pissed blood from the body shots against the cage..

Maybe its not a brutalization but he definitely tenderized jorges organs

Jorge got to retain the BMF belt. Usman didn't adhere to BMF strategy. No wrestling, no clinching/fighting against the cage, no foot stomps and no smart strategy. Masvidal still BMF champion of the world.

Pretty sure both Nate and Masvidal engaged in the clinch in their BMF fight.

Nowhere on this forum did I ever say I was for Masvidal, I like Snoozeman and the way he did Cryon and his fight with Colby was dope but this fight definitely turned me off from being a fan of him. Masvidal had no chance on 6 days notice and Usman could’ve chased and gotten a finish but he coasted and it wasn’t my cup of tea.
You're as transparent as you are full of crap.

Usman does not seem to get it. The BMF belt is the opposite of what he does.

Everybody wants a piece of that BMF belt.

Stay mad..

Usman stocked...and brutalized jorge along the cage and wasnt scared to throw hands with jorge..he took the shots and kept coming...

Jorge had no answers for the vary obvious question of what was he gunna do in clinch range against usman cuz you knew usman was gunna bring that to the fight..

Jorge let the BMF title down more then usman..usman played his gsme and jorges and won
no one will mention how JORGE was backing up to the fence because he knew in the center of the octagon when he got down.. Usman put a beating on him lol.

Dana was so happy to get rid of Woodley, little did he know he would end up with Woodley 2.0
this is actually quite accurate I think.
I do think Burns vs Usman will be interesting and I hope they get that fight done maybe around November (something like that). A fighter like Burns might just be Usman's Kryptonite, there's that possibility. And Burns having a few more months to train and get his strategy right might help him a bit. As Cormier said in a tweet, I just don't think any striker is going to really do well against Usman, cos he's got a plan for them.

Stay mad..

Usman stocked...and brutalized jorge along the cage and wasnt scared to throw hands with jorge..he took the shots and kept coming...

Jorge had no answers for the vary obvious question of what was he gunna do in clinch range against usman cuz you knew usman was gunna bring that to the fight..

Jorge let the BMF title down more then usman..usman played his gsme and jorges and won
I mean I agree Jorge had no answers but brutalized? Really? Bout the only thing brutal about that fight was the fact it was 25 minutes.

They need to run with this. Put it on every tweet, say it in every interview.
The wwe/conor/mas fans can be salty all they want, doesnt change the facts.
Those "fans" will cry now and be the first to tune into the burns fight, hoping to see usman lose.
Tune in? Sure most will, but pay for the ppv after that performance though? Nope.

Back