Ali has Photoshopped Usman with the BMF belt lmao.

i understand if Usman won with some damage done, or something, but after that fight, where he stalled against the cage for like 3-4 minutes per round, struggled to even takedown Masvidal in the championship rounds, that shit is fucking sad rofl.....like one of the worst performances ive ever seen and there should be petitions for rule changes to prevent that kind of stalling cuz that shit was a joke. Literally toe stomps and shoulder strikes allowed this sleeping bag to stall against the cage for 3+ minutes a round with nothing significant attempted.....That shit is so stupid... I gave Masvidal round 2 because he was pressed up against the side of the cage for 4 minutes, and after he got out he landed like 5 strikes which was the most action, most significant strikes and most damage done in that round, not sure why ppl score those rounds for wrestlers when they literally did nothing the entire round, i dont see how that clinch position is any more beneficial to Usman than Masvidal, when both fighters were throwing dumb little strikes back and forth and neither did anything.

Thats a very broad definition of brutalizing tbh. He did nearly no damage during 25 minutes. Most damage came from headbutts.

You're completely ignoring Usmans foot stomps. I haven't seen that many foot stomps in a fight since some n00b spammed them while playing against me in UFC 2. It was like Usman's gamepad was broken and all he could do was hold down and B.

How you gonna call yourself BMF and all you did was sniff a jockstrap for 25 mins? Yeah you’re a real BMF. Next time a fight breaks out I’ll call Snoozeman to sniff every jock strap in the room. Lol fucking goofballs.

It’s funny cause you always see Snoozeman looking to start fights in public. I imagine if a fight breaks out Snoozeman will start clinching ppl against the wall lol clown
Maybe Journeyman George should have found a way to stop Usman from sniffing his jock?

This is the most bizzarest thing about the MMA fandom. If Usman was stalling to a decision then what was Masvidal doing the entire fight? If Masvidal was such a superior fighter he would have not been backed up to the cage by Usman... In each exchange he pedals backward near the fence.

I'm curious, how do you feel about Masvidal's performance?
I wanted Usman to MAUL him like Khabib and show that the world what he’s about and instead he went out and coasted to a W in one of the biggest fights of the year in one of the biggest cards of all time in theory. All that bad blood and he decides to play footsies. Never expected Masvidal to really do much but get bullied but this was an abysmal showing from Usman when we know he can do far better than this.

Seen that coming from miles, means nothing yet the first to beat Masvidal was doing it for sure, you cant decide not to award a belt when the fight was not up to the expectactions, even a gimmick belt like that.

They need to run with this. Put it on every tweet, say it in every interview.
The wwe/conor/mas fans can be salty all they want, doesnt change the facts.
Those "fans" will cry now and be the first to tune into the burns fight, hoping to see usman lose.

Soooo no one wants to talk about the loose butthole on Usman's stomach?

APzrVMd.jpg

Stay mad..

Usman stocked...and brutalized jorge along the cage and wasnt scared to throw hands with jorge..he took the shots and kept coming...

Jorge had no answers for the vary obvious question of what was he gunna do in clinch range against usman cuz you knew usman was gunna bring that to the fight..

Jorge let the BMF title down more then usman..usman played his gsme and jorges and won
Street Jesus couldn't miracle his way out of the bad spots Usman put him in. He is definitely a false prophet!

That belt means nothing and yet it’s still funny. You can’t put on a performance like that knowing you could’ve mauled him and gotten a finish instead of coasting and call yourself the Baddest Motherfucker in the game. Clown shit smfh.

Right because the BMF is meant for people who lose fights right?

That's why they reserved it for Diaz vs Masvidal, they probably have more combined losses than all UFC events held this year.

I was rooting for Usman to MAUL and finish him not play tap dance on his poor poor toes. Absolutely abysmal showing from a guy who should’ve destroyed a blown up LW on not even a week notice.

Yeah, sure you were.

That belt means nothing and yet it’s still funny. You can’t put on a performance like that knowing you could’ve mauled him and gotten a finish instead of coasting and call yourself the Baddest Motherfucker in the game. Clown shit smfh.

thats racist

That belt means nothing and yet it’s still funny. You can’t put on a performance like that knowing you could’ve mauled him and gotten a finish instead of coasting and call yourself the Baddest Motherfucker in the game. Clown shit smfh.[/QUOTE
Well masvdal didn't get the
BMF belt with finish a either<mma3>

Back