News Ali Blast Fake News conrat for lying!

Ali has the salt level of Malignaggi.

Whenever there are cameras they are barking like constipated Chihuahuas about Conor.

Conor lives in their heads rent free.

Saoudi are even more shady, they come to my country have orgys in palace, doing all the drugs possible, finance terrorism, support israel colonization program etc

Sounds like "religion of peace" modern prophets to me.

Sounds like "religion of peace" modern prophets to me.
nothing to do with religion, saoudi arabia understand how to control the masses, it is the epicenter of the second world biggest religion. They influence the religion and billion of people with their ideas, and political views, to fit their agendas.

Ben salmane knows more about GTA and hookers than about the Islamic religion.

Saoudi are even more shady, they come to my country have orgys in palace, doing all the drugs possible...
Where exactlly is happening all of this? Asking for a friend.

tenor.gif

Ali just ass fucked Conor with facts.

Neither saudi nor the UAE give a shit. They'll work with anyone if it brings them money and attention. Ali Abdelaziz always turns out to be wrong.

Conor is way more trustworthy than "Ali."

The ME doesn't wanna do business with conrat and his loser team!
The Arabs want nothing to do with this Fake News RAT!

First Ali tweet:

View attachment 802277

Second Ali tweet:

View attachment 802278

Third Ali tweet:

View attachment 802283

4th Ali tweet:

View attachment 802284

5th Ali tweet:

View attachment 802285

This is the Real News here sherdoggers.
Don't listen to Fake News conrat and audi lol

I think Ali, Dana white, and McGregor are full of shit. Someone's lying about something. Only time will tell who's telling the truth. All three lie on a consistent basis, so I don't take their word for gospel. The only reason why I believed Conor may Box was because Pac-Man confirmed they are working on a deal. who knows if it's just in preliminary talks still

laos doesnt have elite 10 k hookers like paris and london has.
Lol, I'm Italian and I live in Rome. You can just fly a 1K or a 10K slut wherever you want, if I wanted to party I would definetly not go to London or Paris.

I think Ali, Dana white, and McGregor are full of shit. Someone's lying about something. Only time will tell who's telling the truth. All three lie on a consistent basis, so I don't take their word for gospel. The only reason why I believed Conor may Box was because Pac-Man confirmed they are working on a deal. who knows if it's just in preliminary talks still
Ali is not saying conrat won't box Manny
He's saying it won't happen in the ME :D

Ali Bless

Lol, I'm Italian and I live in Rome. You can just fly a 1K or a 10K slut wherever you want, if I wanted to party I would definetly not go to London or Paris.
they go to rome too.

London and paris have the best palace in the world, most luxury shops, best "hookers"/models, restaurant, and they go the police their in the pocket, so everything is perfect for them.

Ali is not saying conrat won't box Manny
He's saying it won't happen in the ME :D

Ali Bless
Fair enough. Proper 12 ad wouldn't happen in Saudi Arabia but as for running out Saudi, idk. They're desperate for events and business has no morals. I'm sure Conor if he were to fight in the middle east would have to be very palatable to Muslims and show some apologetic tour someway some how if it were to get it done.

But you're probably right. His manager is a shia. Don't sunnis and shias hate each other? That being said as I said it's business but Ali saying that may be plausible but I'm going to wait and see what happens.

I really shouldn't care TBH. I have zero interest in watching Conor box anyway lol. I think Pacquiao will hurt and knock him out cold.

nothing to do with religion, saoudi arabia understand how to control the masses, it is the epicenter of the second world biggest religion. They influence the religion and billion of people with their ideas, and political views, to fit their agendas.

Ben salmane knows more about GTA and hookers than about the Islamic religion.
Skins like it had to do with religion then somewhat. Same thing with the Catholic Church. They use their religious and political influence to control their region and somewhat global influence.

Fair enough. Proper 12 ad wouldn't happen in Saudi Arabia but as for running out Saudi, idk. They're desperate for events and business has no morals. I'm sure Conor if he were to fight in the middle east would have to be very palatable to Muslims and show some apologetic tour someway some how if it were to get it done.

But you're probably right. His manager is a shia. Don't sunnis and shias hate each other? That being said as I said it's business but Ali saying that may be plausible but I'm going to wait and see what happens.

I really shouldn't care TBH. I have zero interest in watching Conor box anyway lol. I think Pacquiao will hurt and knock him out cold.
Didn't even know his manager was a Shia lol

Should've figured it out sooner :D

Anyway we will just have to wait and see.
Ali has put himself out there to get absolutely ridiculed if conrat does fight in the ME.

Myself too to have this thread bumped up if conrat does fight in the ME lol

Back