News Ali Blast Fake News conrat for lying!

I was not comparing conor to israel, I was proving that saoudi's have no principles whatsoever in business, if conor want to make some business there ( Like WWE did, even though they were much much more racist than conor ever was ), saudis will have no problem with that at all.
Time will tell if you're right. But I don't think Conor is the wwe either. He's one madman.

But time will tell.

Time will tell if you're right. But I don't think Conor is the wwe either. He's one madman.

But time will tell.
if the fight doesn't happen, it will be either because manny or conor doesnt want it, nothing more.

I appreciate the he-said / she-said melodrama as much as the next Sherdogger, but this thread is probably headed to the War Room.

Literally it makes no sense. Grappler vs Boxer? We already saw that 20 years ago at UFC 1. Conor vs. Mayweather wasn’t as crazy of an idea because Conor is known for his striking.

The only reason you hear about stuff like this is because boxing is a dying sport and promoters are desperate to take advantage of MMA’s popularity to make their sport some money.
Yeah I mean why not book Demian Maia vs GGG? That'd be a fantastic boxing match!

Helwani, attar etc
Meh.... Dana didn't say they were so until I hear that from a UFC rep I'll take it as it doesn't appear to be that way. Dana stayed pokerfaced when they asked him which tells me it's possible and it's possible not. If Dana is onboard I'm sure he can get his UAE partners on board of course. Time will tell.

lol, like the government of saudi arabia and UAE have any principles ...

They do business with people with much much much less principles then Conor.

If conor want a fight there, it will happen.

That is putting it gently. Obviously some hype generation here. “No Muslims would ever watch you fight! We hate you so much nothing would please us more than to see you potentially lose in our backyard!”.

Meh.... Dana didn't say they were so until I hear that from a UFC rep I'll take it as it doesn't appear to be that way. Dana stayed pokerfaced when they asked him which tells me it's possible and it's possible not. If Dana is onboard I'm sure he can get his UAE partners on board of course. Time will tell.
lol at believing dana white, ariel is a snake, but news wise, he is on point.

Didn’t the UAE start recognizing Israel as a legitimate state? What makes Ali think the UAE are principled defenders of muslims when they betrayed Palestine? I think they would welcome the money a Conor boxing fight would bring in lol.

Betrayed Palestine?

Palestine has been used as a money laundering scheme for Arab Rulers for the past 60 years. The people are sick of their money going to finance this proped up war while they starve and have no money

I don't doubt he had good info. But things change. Until it's actually confirmed I'm going to take it as it looked good at the point Ariel got his info.
I'd give you likes but I'm out. It ain't personal, lol.

but they'll do business with Floyd Mayweather the women beating racist?

interesting

lol, like the government of saudi arabia and UAE have any principles ...

They do business with people with much much much less principles then Conor.

If conor want a fight there, it will happen.

they do business with terrible people for sure, but NOT with anyone who insulted their religion
it's a very sensitive topic over there and it's maybe their only redline

Back