News Ali Blast Fake News conrat for lying!

Holy F* What has my thread turned into lol

Keep the politics and religious stuff for the War Room!

Keep this combat related pls

Ali Bless
Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

I live in france, and in my grappling gym, there are many muslims, we never talk about religion, and they never asked me to do anything religion wise. That's not even counting all the muslim I met since I am a kid ...

You sound a bit like people who never met a muslim and judge them by the news.

or maybe you had such kind of experience ( muslim telling u to not eat pork etc ) ?

I have few muslim friends, from gyms and they are respectful.
But they were in minority.
In some cases then they were equal and in majority and in muslim countries,
like Turkey and some muslim heavy populated areas, i had some discussions,
which almost caused fights.

I have few muslim friends, from gyms and they are respectful.
But they were in minority.
In some cases then they were equal and in majority and in muslim countries,
like Turkey and some muslim heavy populated areas, i had some discussions,
which almost caused fights.
never happened to me, how did they impose their religion on you ?

Of all the lying rats here, Dana, Ali and Conor, I trust Dana the most, and that's saying a lot.

Ali getting back to Conor for his "How's Noah!" moment. Is normal.

so now I believe Ali.

Conor was probably in prelminary talks with pacquiao. Why would conor announced ME but not saudi arabia? He promotes a picture of proper 12 in a muslim country, takes that post down. Now he's promoting charity fights with poirier, a thing that's not permitted in their UFC contract.

The guy is being dramatic and talking up a storm. if a woman did all the shit conor is doing, this forum would be showing its true sexist form.

But conor does it. He's alright.

I don't hate conor but I wish some type of power, whether its gvt or just someone above him would put him in his place.

If Conor crossed paths with Ali with no security and no entourage.... that would be it.

it blows my mind what this simpleton could achieve in his life!
i genuinely believe his life story would make a better movie than one about Khabib or Conor or any other fighter!
from Egypt, to an extremist Muslim cult, to the best MMA manager of all time, to getting the POTUS to give you multiple shout-outs!
surreal what a crazy life he lived!
the "accomplishments/IQ" ratio of this man must be one of the highest ever!
god bless him!

You see these type of dudes all the time. Hell some of my former bosses 100% where like that too. They barely knew wtf they where doing making good money and it was obvious they got lucky/kissed the right asses to get it.

Alot of life is dumb luck and being in the right place at the right time.

I'm muslim born in a muslim country and I can say Ali is such a sleazebag. Saudi arabia in 2020 is all about the haram coming in, they had freaking WWE and half naked women ffs. Abu dhabi is everything but religious. Both countries have very corrupt governments. You want to have a conservative country in the Arabic peninsula look Qatar, Bahreïn, Koweït... All arabs know that saudia Arabie and EAU are traitors to their people and only dream to control other arab countries.

And I totally despise Conor but Ali is really reaching low here.

Nailed it. And Ali is being a hypocrite, criticizing Conor on one hand for disparaging Muslims while being a vocal supporter of another Islamaphobe in Trump. Funny how everyone from Dana to Trump, Conor, and Ali keep bending over for the Saudis and rich UAE sheiks. Money and power is what matters to these egomaniacs.

Khabib vs Mayweather is such a dumb fight. I wouldn't mind it as a charity match tho. Put Ali vs Ngannou as the co-main.

Literally it makes no sense. Grappler vs Boxer? We already saw that 20 years ago at UFC 1. Conor vs. Mayweather wasn’t as crazy of an idea because Conor is known for his striking.

The only reason you hear about stuff like this is because boxing is a dying sport and promoters are desperate to take advantage of MMA’s popularity to make their sport some money.

lol, like the government of saudi arabia and UAE have any principles ...

They do business with people with much much much less principles then Conor.

If conor want a fight there, it will happen.
Yeah because whatever Conor wants is what will happen. They do business with who THEY want to. Not who CONOR wants to. That may include all kinds of scum. But it may EXCLUDE Conor's kind of scum. Time will tell but these are rich men who DO NOT need Conor's money AT FUCKING ALL.

Time will tell.

Yeah because whatever Conor wants is what will happen. They do business with who THEY want to. Not who CONOR wants to. That may include all kinds of scum. But it may EXCLUDE Conor's kind of scum. Time will tell but these are rich men who DO NOT need Conor's money AT FUCKING ALL.

Time will tell.
lmao, u clearly don't know them, conor is a E -lvl scum compares to them, or the people they make business with ...

Lol they legit betrayed their people and own religion by making deals with Israel and supporting the colonization of palestine, all that just for money, not even talking about the terrorist group financed, crazy deals with USA, slavery, yemen genocide at this point etc ...

If conor can bring money, fame, advertising for their country/corrupted government, they ll make business with him easily ...

lmao, u clearly don't know them, conor is a E -lvl scum compares to them, or the people they make business with ...

Lol they legit betrayed their people and own religion by making deals with Israel and supporting the colonization of palestine, all that just for money, not even talking about the terrorist group financed, crazy deals with USA, slavery, yemen genocide at this point etc ...

If conor can bring money, fame, advertising for their country/corrupted government, they ll make business with him easily ...
I think you're confused if you're confusing Conor with Israel.

If they want to do biz with him they will. And if they don't they won't. They don't need his money.

And not only they do biz with scum - EVERY country does. As does every major corporation. The higher you go the scummier they get.

Conor may not be a baphomet worshiping, adrenochrome drinking elite like many of them are or the ppl they do biz with are. But that's part of the problem. In that pool Conor is but a tiny silverfish lurking on the edge. They deal with Jesuits and CFR and Bilderbergs and real elites. Conor is just a mouthy idiot hot head who insulted their religion to them. He is someone who they can put on ice and forget about.

To compare Conor to Israel or any REAL power center is totally misunderstanding the stakes here. He's not important to them.

"Ali Blast" in the title is a bit scary considering 9/11 is just past.

I think you're confused if you're confusing Conor with Israel.

If they want to do biz with him they will. And if they don't they won't. They don't need his money.

And not only they do biz with scum - EVERY country does. As does every major corporation. The higher you go the scummier they get.

Conor may not be a baphomet worshiping, adrenochrome drinking elite like many of them are or the ppl they do biz with are. But that's part of the problem. In that pool Conor is but a tiny silverfish lurking on the edge. They deal with Jesuits and CFR and Bilderbergs and real elites. Conor is just a mouthy idiot hot head who insulted their religion to them. He is someone who they can put on ice and forget about, on the contrary, more eyes on them, the better.

To compare Conor to Israel or any REAL power center is totally misunderstanding the stakes here. He's not important to them.
I was not comparing conor to israel, I was proving that saoudi's have no principles whatsoever in business, if conor want to make some business there ( Like WWE did, even though they were much much more racist than conor ever was ), saudis will have no problem with that at all.

Back