News Ali Blast Fake News conrat for lying!

Didn't even know his manager was a Shia lol

Should've figured it out sooner :D

Anyway we will just have to wait and see.
Ali has put himself out there to get absolutely ridiculed if conrat does fight in the ME.

Myself too to have this thread bumped up if conrat does fight in the ME lol
Yes Audie attar is Shia from like Iran or some shit. I don't know how business works between sets or if it affects big business but I thought Shia and Sunni have historical beef?

Yes Audie attar is Shia from like Iran or some shit. I don't know how business works between sets or if it affects big business but I thought Shia and Sunni have historical beef?
He's Iraqi and yes beef is historical but only recently ignited by the Iranians.

They are the ones using sectariansime to achieve their geopolitical goals

I'm muslim born in a muslim country and I can say Ali is such a sleazebag. Saudi arabia in 2020 is all about the haram coming in, they had freaking WWE and half naked women ffs. Abu dhabi is everything but religious. Both countries have very corrupt governments. You want to have a conservative country in the Arabic peninsula look Qatar, Bahreïn, Koweït... All arabs know that saudia Arabie and EAU are traitors to their people and only dream to control other arab countries.

And I totally despise Conor but Ali is really reaching low here.
None of what you said proves Ali wrong. The only thing that will prove Ali wrong is if the fight happened in a Muslim country.

He's Iraqi and yes beef is historical but only recently ignited by the Iranians.

They are the ones using sectariansime to achieve their geopolitical goals
Yes, Iran . I find it funny that he was wishing everyone a safe eid and his profile says co-founder of proper 12 lol

The beef is not historical. It persists to this day.

I'm muslim born in a muslim country and I can say Ali is such a sleazebag. Saudi arabia in 2020 is all about the haram coming in, they had freaking WWE and half naked women ffs. Abu dhabi is everything but religious. Both countries have very corrupt governments. You want to have a conservative country in the Arabic peninsula look Qatar, Bahreïn, Koweït... All arabs know that saudia Arabie and EAU are traitors to their people and only dream to control other arab countries.

And I totally despise Conor but Ali is really reaching low here.
The women were fully clothed. They had different apparrel compared to what they normally wear but I do agree with you, I don't think this fight is out of the question for Saudi Arabia at all.

I think the fight might happen in abu-dhabi. They've asked about Conor and Dana white and both Audie have made comments about working with abudhabi/Conor iirc

Oh for fuck sakes you dumb motherfuckers..

Ali is a company.

Dana is a company.

Mcgregor is a company.

Waaaaahhhh - they lie!!!!! Dislike them!!

They will do and say whatever they percieve as good for business at any given time.. very easy..

The beef is not historical. It persists to this day.
That's what I mean. There's a long history of beef between the two sets going back thousands of years. It's historical. Idk how it effects capitalism today though. Would Audie even be welcome in Saudi Arabia? Serious question.

I once watched some knowing about two men from different countries and how one man protested competing against the guy because be was a shia iirc.

lol, like the government of saudi arabia and UAE have any principles ...

They do business with people with much much much less principles then Conor.

If conor want a fight there, it will happen.

The royals who rule the 2 countries love Modi and Netanyahu, both responsible for the death and oppression of countless Muslims. They'll welcome Conor with open arms, the sniveling rats will make a great team.

Ali is atleast the MOST truthful turd out there!

Ali Bless

Alaa-Abdelaziz-Training-Pic.png

<{you!}>

just google arab prince dead in orgy, u ll find all the sources u want.

Found.
Muslims like to impose their beliefs on others, meanwhile crossing most rules from their own book.

Found.
Muslims like to impose their beliefs on others, meanwhile crossing most rules from their own book.
If u say so, I know a lot of muslims, none ever tried to impose his beliefs on me. Maybe you have a different experience.

If u say so, I know a lot of muslims, none ever tried to impose his beliefs on me. Maybe you have a different experience.

Where do you live?
I don't like idiots, who come to EU and try to demand Sharia and other bs,
attacking Europeans for eating pork, wearing mini skirts, etc.

So it's the same topic as the other one but this one has black tweets.

Thank you I guess

Where do you live?
I don't like idiots, who come to EU and try to demand Sharia and other bs,
attacking Europeans for eating pork, wearing mini skirts, etc.
I live in france, and in my grappling gym, there are many muslims, we never talk about religion, and they never asked me to do anything religion wise. That's not even counting all the muslim I met since I am a kid ...

You sound a bit like people who never met a muslim and judge them by the news.

or maybe you had such kind of experience ( muslim telling u to not eat pork etc ) ?

Back