Ali Abdelhabibi: Broke Floyd "begging" Khabib for fight, but GSP could be next before Tony

Khabib wants to fight his idol. Respect

I can't imagine Floyd is broke. I know he did go broke the first time he retired but that was before he started making insane amounts of money.
Should have solid investments but he did post video other day with almost 2 million in cash on a table and a 100k man purse from LV I’m sure the IRS was curious.

Instead of talking legacy fights already, he might wanna clear out his own Division for once. So far he beat RDA, Barboza and fking Iaquinta.
Maybe before facing the Goat, he might wanna face the Goat of his own Division first.

hes that worried about his legacy already, but might just get stopped by DP.

Bullcrap, Mayweather is not broke.

And Gsp has no right to ruin the lightweight division, stay on your lane.

They are just finding ways to screw Ferguson again.

One of Floyd watches is worth more than Ali and all his fighters net worth .

What a load of bullshit Floyd is asking for this fight because he wants to embarrass Khabib and make 80 million doing it .

How can Floyd be broke his homes are worth 30 million plus and one of his watches is 8 million plus paid with cash .

Not to mention the amount of interest his money in the bank earns hi figure it out 200 000 000 at 3.5% every month is 500 grand for nothing .

flloyd also spending insane amounts of money 2 and i know he post winning bet slips but got to wounder what those losing slips look like.
yeah I know. But spending/losing hundreds of millions of dollars is really hard in a few years.

Ironic and funny. He's the guy that has taken what Conor did and run with it best.

His name is always out there. If not him, his fighters. smart moves

“One thing I tell you, Floyd Mayweather, to this day, keep begging to fight Khabib,” Abdelaziz told TMZ this week. “Begging. Floyd ran out of money. I’m telling you, people reaching out to me every week about Floyd fighting Khabib. But at the end of the day, we’re not interested. For now.”

“At the end of the day, we’re fighting Dustin Poirier. He’s a true number-one contender. We’ve got the guy with the cheap glasses [Tony Ferguson], ‘El Cucuy’ is next. We’ve got a lot of killers in this weight division.”

In fact, he believes a fight with St-Pierre could occur before a fight with Tony Ferguson.

“We’ve got my man Georges St-Pierre… He might be next too. I can see Georges fighting Khabib before Tony fight Khabib. But of course Dustin Poirier is next.”

“100%, [St-Pierre] is the number-one interest fight for him.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/manager-khabib-nurmagomedov-could-fight-gsp-before-tony/

He lost me almost immediately ..

Lmao imagine floyd being broke and needing khabib for money hahahah

I'm not saying Floyd has any money problems right now, but keep in mind that you can technically be "broke" even if you own property.

You can own big property and still, with the right combination of debt, lack of cash and inability to sell, be put in a very tight situation.

But still, I doubt that's the case.

Michael Jordan is the first billionaire athlete. He still makes way more money a year then guys like Lebron
That's right, hes got the Jordan brand of shoes which are expensive.

I wish this guy would shut up

Why does he feel like he needs to tell crazy lies?

Ali has a weak English vocabulary because he uses the same words 100 times in every sentence, like at the end of the day phrase!

yeah I know. But spending/losing hundreds of millions of dollars is really hard in a few years.

no it not. there been billionires who lost it all cause there investments went bust and the market crashed.

Neither were self promoted and performing on PPV though and both made the majority of there money through endorsements.

Jordan made most of his money with the Bobcats

Should have solid investments but he did post video other day with almost 2 million in cash on a table and a 100k man purse from LV I’m sure the IRS was curious.
The IRS doesn't care if he has a 100k purse. The guy made 600 million in his last two Boxing matches.

LOL Ali's networth probably sums up to 0.01% of floyds.

Jordan made most of his money with the Bobcats

He was worth hundreds of millions before buying into the Bobcats.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back