Ali Abdelhabibi: Broke Floyd "begging" Khabib for fight, but GSP could be next before Tony

JBpzeo8.png

Is it really a $100mil fight tho?
I sincerely doubt it.

While Khabib got a real name boost for tapping McGregor, he’s still not as big as McGregor was. Also part of the appeal of Conor boxing(for the uneducated) was McGregor was a KO artists and they felt maybe he had a chance. That’s not really the case at all for Khabib, even the most duluded or uninformed realise he has even less of a chance in the ring.
Easy 100 mill. Floyd self promotes. He pockets almost everything. The fight doesn't need to do Floyd/Manny numbers for Floyd to make 100 million

I can't imagine Floyd is broke. I know he did go broke the first time he retired but that was before he started making insane amounts of money.
Floyd is a savant. He's retarded in every way outside of boxing.

Floyd is not educated or well spoken. He is undeniably VERY smart though
You can't tell me this guy isn't retarded.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he is broke right now.

Habibi would get sparked by Sr in the ring and Alis whole roster is worth less than Jr, the fuck is he talking about?

giphy.gif

LOL.. Floyd is always supposedly broke.. just because he comes out of retirement after spotting some easy fights and wanting to make an easy 20 to 100m

Now maybe he was the first time he unretired.. but if he is again for the 5th time.. the guy might legit be retarded when it comes to money..

But I strongly doubt it

Would love to see fake humble Khabib and his fuck face manager be humbled though

You can't tell me this guy isn't retarded.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he is broke right now.

Are you retarded? He is the only fighter in Boxing or mma to successfully self promote and keep most of the profits. The big names (some like Tyson bigger then Floyd) were pulling 20 million a fight. Then Floyd comes along builds mayweather promotions and starts pocketing hundreds of millions a fight. A retarded person doesn't build a promotion so successfull you are getting 300 million dollar pay days.

His switch from The Pretty Boy to Money Mayweather was brilliant. So much that guys like Conor built their brand off of copying it. Floyd knows exactly what he is doing, and idiots like you fall for it

Are you retarded? He is the only fighter in Boxing or mma to successfully self promote and keep most of the profits. The big names (some like Tyson bigger then Floyd) were pulling 20 million a fight. Then Floyd comes along builds mayweather promotions and starts pocketing hundreds of millions a fight. A retarded person doesn't build a promotion so successfull you are getting 300 million dollar pay days.

His switch from The Pretty Boy to Money Mayweather was brilliant. So much that guys like Conor built their brand off of copying it. Floyd knows exactly what he is doing, and idiots like you fall for it
Like I said, anything outside of boxing. What good is self promoting if you can't manage money.

“One thing I tell you, Floyd Mayweather, to this day, keep begging to fight Khabib,” Abdelaziz told TMZ this week. “Begging. Floyd ran out of money. I’m telling you, people reaching out to me every week about Floyd fighting Khabib.
giphy.gif

Is it really a $100mil fight tho?
I sincerely doubt it.

While Khabib got a real name boost for tapping McGregor, he’s still not as big as McGregor was. Also part of the appeal of Conor boxing(for the uneducated) was McGregor was a KO artists and they felt maybe he had a chance. That’s not really the case at all for Khabib, even the most duluded or uninformed realise he has even less of a chance in the ring.

meh, maybe its a 30-50 million dollar payday, its still good money for an easy night of work imo. It's way easier than Berto and he made like 30+ for that one.

Khabib doesnt solidify himself as the top LW in the world until he fights Tony or one of them loses

Didn't Floyd have an 800m net worth not long ago? Did he bet it all on a dice game in philly?

Isn't Floyd the first billionaire athlete? Broke? No way
Technically no. He's the first Athlete to single handedly generate over a billion dollars in revenue but not all of that was his take home.

It's how much he generated for himself plus the PPV providers unless I'm mistaking.

Back