Ali Abdelhabibi: Broke Floyd "begging" Khabib for fight, but GSP could be next before Tony

I would pay the most amount of money to see Floyd fight Ali. I would gladly put 100+ directly into Floyd's pocket to see him use Ali for target practice.

I don’t care what the Pink Goof says. GSP vs Khabib will happen if Khabib makes enough noise. If Khabib obliterates Poirier and starts saying GSPs name from post fight interview until 2 months after the fight it will happen. GSP will always sell. Khabibs value is growing after beating the dogshit out of Conor. Dana won’t refuse a GSP ticket especially if Khabib gains more popularity. Conor’s on the sidelines until further notice. It’s matter of time until the baldfather extends an olive branch.

The ufc is clearly not above fucking tony over. Definitely not fair but this is the Money Era. I don’t know why casuals aren’t in love with Tony. He carves people up like fucking cake. Exotic striker. Constant action. He’s a just bleed prophet. Idk if the ufc doesn’t want to give him a push because he’s nuttier than squirrel shit and a liability or what but mark my words...GSP will be back and most likely it will be against Khabib.

lol at "broke Floyd". If Floyd is broke than what does that make you two goofs?

Khabib and his manager are delusional. Would be used as nothing but tools to print money for Floyd just like how Floyd used and abused Conor.

Last edited:
“One thing I tell you, Floyd Mayweather, to this day, keep begging to fight Khabib,” Abdelaziz told TMZ this week. “Begging. Floyd ran out of money. I’m telling you, people reaching out to me every week about Floyd fighting Khabib. But at the end of the day, we’re not interested. For now.”

“At the end of the day, we’re fighting Dustin Poirier. He’s a true number-one contender. We’ve got the guy with the cheap glasses [Tony Ferguson], ‘El Cucuy’ is next. We’ve got a lot of killers in this weight division.”

In fact, he believes a fight with St-Pierre could occur before a fight with Tony Ferguson.

“We’ve got my man Georges St-Pierre… He might be next too. I can see Georges fighting Khabib before Tony fight Khabib. But of course Dustin Poirier is next.”

“100%, [St-Pierre] is the number-one interest fight for him.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/manager-khabib-nurmagomedov-could-fight-gsp-before-tony/
Yeah I’m sure Floyd started the convo by telling you he was broke and then wanted to negotiate a fight. Makes sense.

Lol, more like Ali and Kebab begging for the Floyd and GSP fights. Kebab for the legacy, Ali for his %20.

Like I said, anything outside of boxing. What good is self promoting if you can't manage money.
He is managing his money just fine. He didn't even cash one of his 100 million dollar checks years after the Manny fight. No one who follows Floyd would say he is retarded unless they just really hate the guy or are retarded themselves.

meh, maybe its a 30-50 million dollar payday, its still good money for an easy night of work imo. It's way easier than Berto and he made like 30+ for that one.

A fight with Khabib would obviously sell way more then his Berto fight. Khabib may not be Manny or Conor, but it would still do well over 2 million buys. No way Floyd makes less then 100 million that fight

“One thing I tell you, Floyd Mayweather, to this day, keep begging to fight Khabib,” Abdelaziz told TMZ this week. “Begging. Floyd ran out of money. I’m telling you, people reaching out to me every week about Floyd fighting Khabib. But at the end of the day, we’re not interested. For now.”

“At the end of the day, we’re fighting Dustin Poirier. He’s a true number-one contender. We’ve got the guy with the cheap glasses [Tony Ferguson], ‘El Cucuy’ is next. We’ve got a lot of killers in this weight division.”

In fact, he believes a fight with St-Pierre could occur before a fight with Tony Ferguson.

“We’ve got my man Georges St-Pierre… He might be next too. I can see Georges fighting Khabib before Tony fight Khabib. But of course Dustin Poirier is next.”

“100%, [St-Pierre] is the number-one interest fight for him.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/manager-khabib-nurmagomedov-could-fight-gsp-before-tony/

you know he lying cause there this whole gsp removed from testing pool thing.

if gspwanted the fight he wouldnt of retired.

Technically no. He's the first Athlete to single handedly generate over a billion dollars in revenue but not all of that was his take home.

It's how much he generated for himself plus the PPV providers unless I'm mistaking.

Tiger and Jordan both hit a billion before Floyd.

Sounds about right. Tony should be next, and I'm sure he will be, but I can see why someone considered "GOAT" of the weighclass above would be a bigger challenge and do the most for Khabib's "all-time GOAT" status. I don't see Dana making that fight though, so he'll be fighting Tony after he gets past Poirier.

the gsp cant be made since he removed himself from the testing pool proving he ducking khabib.

I can't imagine Floyd is broke. I know he did go broke the first time he retired but that was before he started making insane amounts of money.

flloyd also spending insane amounts of money 2 and i know he post winning bet slips but got to wounder what those losing slips look like.

Sorry tony fans, he's earned that fight two times over, but if it means GSP coming back for another fight then i don't care who gets fucked over....

the only problem is gsp cant fight at all this year,.

Except Khabib isn't a boxer and doesn't pretend to be one. Khabib would only agree to a MMA fight, which Floyd would never agree to because he'd lose terribly. It's a money fight for sure, but unless Floyd is homeless he never takes that fight or even considers it.

that why flloyd went to tmz right away saying the bs about fighting him in russia.

LOL.. Floyd is always supposedly broke.. just because he comes out of retirement after spotting some easy fights and wanting to make an easy 20 to 100m

Now maybe he was the first time he unretired.. but if he is again for the 5th time.. the guy might legit be retarded when it comes to money..

But I strongly doubt it

Would love to see fake humble Khabib and his fuck face manager be humbled though

well one reason he fought fight conor was he owed the irs money

Didn't Floyd have an 800m net worth not long ago? Did he bet it all on a dice game in philly?

doesnt mean he has i800 in cash in the bank. he went broke before and had to sell stuff and fight agian.

Tiger and Jordan both hit a billion before Floyd.
Neither were self promoted and performing on PPV though and both made the majority of there money through endorsements.

Sometimes its better to just shut it up so most people dont really know if dumb or not.
In this case there are no doubt left

Back