Ali Abdelhabibi: Broke Floyd "begging" Khabib for fight, but GSP could be next before Tony

“Begging. Floyd ran out of money. I’m telling you, people reaching out to me every week about Floyd fighting Khabib. But at the end of the day, we’re not interested. For now.”

The truth is, he is trying to piss Floyd off enough to make him do the fight ;)

That is a high concentration of BS right there.

it's easy to see why Floyd would want it though. Begging might be the wrong word, but Floyd most likely is trying to get it done, its an easy $100mill for him.
Except Khabib isn't a boxer and doesn't pretend to be one. Khabib would only agree to a MMA fight, which Floyd would never agree to because he'd lose terribly. It's a money fight for sure, but unless Floyd is homeless he never takes that fight or even considers it.

Except Khabib isn't a boxer and doesn't pretend to be one. Khabib would only agree to a MMA fight, which Floyd would never agree to because he'd lose terribly. It's a money fight for sure, but unless Floyd is homeless he never takes that fight or even considers it.

....you do know Khabib was talking about boxing Floyd after the Conor fight right? Not MMA, BOXING. He wanted to face Floyd in BOXING.

Please try to at least have some sort of knowledge of stuff before you post.

....you do know Khabib was talking about boxing Floyd after the Conor fight right? Not MMA, BOXING. He wanted to face Floyd in BOXING.

You do know he was kidding, right?

Please try to not be an idiot. I know it's hard, but at least try.

Floyd wouldn't break a sweat against Khabib even if he did zero training, showed up to the cage without having slept in 48 hours, and had one hand tied behind his back.

You do know he was kidding, right?

Please try to not be an idiot. I know it's hard, but at least try.

no, he was not lol. If that fight could have been made it would have been made a year ago.

Floyd wouldn't break a sweat against Khabib even if he did zero training, showed up to the cage without having slept in 48 hours, and had one hand tied behind his back.

its an easier version of the Conor fight, minus the random Eagle punch landing. Quick payday for Floyd

it's easy to see why Floyd would want it though. Begging might be the wrong word, but Floyd most likely is trying to get it done, its an easy $100mill for him.
Is it really a $100mil fight tho?
I sincerely doubt it.

While Khabib got a real name boost for tapping McGregor, he’s still not as big as McGregor was. Also part of the appeal of Conor boxing(for the uneducated) was McGregor was a KO artists and they felt maybe he had a chance. That’s not really the case at all for Khabib, even the most duluded or uninformed realise he has even less of a chance in the ring.

This is just sad. Ali's trying to become Conor without actually fighting.

That is a high concentration of BS right there.
giphy.gif

Exactly!
It’s Khabib and Ali begging for the Floyd fight, not the other way around.

Can you blame Floyd? I mean, he's well past his prime as a boxer and is essentially retired, but as long as he can sucker morons into buying PPVs to watch him box non-boxers, he'll keep showing up and cashing that check.

“One thing I tell you, Floyd Mayweather, to this day, keep begging to fight Khabib,” Abdelaziz told TMZ this week. “Begging. Floyd ran out of money. I’m telling you, people reaching out to me every week about Floyd fighting Khabib. But at the end of the day, we’re not interested. For now.”

“At the end of the day, we’re fighting Dustin Poirier. He’s a true number-one contender. We’ve got the guy with the cheap glasses [Tony Ferguson], ‘El Cucuy’ is next. We’ve got a lot of killers in this weight division.”

In fact, he believes a fight with St-Pierre could occur before a fight with Tony Ferguson.

“We’ve got my man Georges St-Pierre… He might be next too. I can see Georges fighting Khabib before Tony fight Khabib. But of course Dustin Poirier is next.”

“100%, [St-Pierre] is the number-one interest fight for him.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/manager-khabib-nurmagomedov-could-fight-gsp-before-tony/

If floyd has invested his money in even moderate funds, the profit he makes from his interest alone, would literally pay for everything he does...he wouldn't even need to dip into his invested money...not to mention, the money he makes with mayweather productions. he does some pretty high profile fights now...he makes a ton of money, without ever fighting. khabib's manage is so full of shit, it's comical.

ali turned heel.. lmao at cheap glasses

Dana is basically gonna have to fellate Conor to get him to fight again considering what he made fighting Floyd, and Floyd made three times what Conor did.

Floyd's gonna need a few more of those gaudy ass million dollar watches and Ladies fur coats before his ass goes broke...... Again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back