Rumored Ali Abdelaziz trying to set up a fight with Poirier for the belt in Saudi Arabia

yeah just like izzy who is 1-2 in his last 3 fights
lol
some people here also believe
its logical to strip ddp who has a long winstreak
than izz who is 1-2

think about that
dont be surprised

I get clickbaiting your videos or blogs since it's how folks make money (still fucking annoying, don't get me wrong) but clickbaiting forum posts? I really don't get it.
I just shared my thoughts, as was explained in the very first line of the post lol. Put in the rumor tag as well so people wouldn't jump to conclusions.

Sometimes I feel like people are just looking to get annoyed, as well. It's all good, though. ;)

If I'm gaethje I'd fucking drop/fire that terrorist rat on the spot and sue him for mismanagement.

There are 2 ppvs in June, I wouldn't assume it's proposed for Saudi.

Islam will fight whoever is available in two months

Charles/Armen winner gets first crack

If he’s not ready then max/justin winner

If he’s not ready then bsd/dustin winner

If he’s not ready then gamrot/rda winner

Justin ko'd Dustin.

Title fight... hell no.

Dustin retires this weekend

Now you know why they made Charles, Justin, and Arman all have to fight on UFC 300 in April so they either couldn't turn around in time or will have to do so quickly (and likely beat up)

pineapple-express-craig-robinson.gif

Meanwhile Islam's been preparing since October.

Why are people fans of these guys again?
It all makes sense now! They are trying to protect Makhachev.

They booked Islam vs the 2nd best LW knowing that Charles would get injured and they could bring in a fat Volko.

Whenever Dana snorts blow of a hookers tits, he can see the future.

Islam vs Poirier ain't happening, but if it stops Dustin retiring with a win, I'm a happy fan ;)

It all makes sense now! They are trying to protect Makhachev.

They booked Islam vs the 2nd best LW knowing that Charles would get injured and they could bring in a fat Volko.

Whenever Dana snorts blow of a hookers tits, he can see the future.
So two people Islam's already beaten? Instead of Gamrot who was the official backup?

And now Islam isn't rematching Charles at all but making him fight Arman and only then have to turn around in only 2 months time to fight, if he doesn't just fight Dustin instead?

Do you people listen to yourselves, or are you in the bathtub photo too?

So two people Islam's already beaten? Instead of Gamrot who was the official backup?
This is about protecting Makhachev. Personally, and this is just me, Oliveira is an infinitely better and more dangerous fighter than Gamrot.
And now Islam isn't rematching Charles at all but making him fight Arman and only then have to turn around in only 2 months time to fight, if he doesn't just fight Dustin instead?
Brother, I think Makhachev should have cut Charles from the UFC so Charles doesn't beat him in their inevitable rematch. Making him fight Arman will only make Charles better.

Do you people listen to yourselves, or are you in the bathtub photo too?
So, either you believe retarded conspiracy theories or you're a bathtuber?

Come on, Sherbro. If you just straight up said you hated Makhachev I would have respected that more than you implying that he's in some sort of conspiracy with the UFC to protect him. The man is the best LW in the world ATM.

It is still better than when Conor was champion. Who was he supposed to be defending against? Oh, he never did that's right.

Back