Rumored Ali Abdelaziz trying to set up a fight with Poirier for the belt in Saudi Arabia

This is about protecting Makhachev. Personally, and this is just me, Oliveira is an infinitely better and more dangerous fighter than Gamrot.

Brother, I think Makhachev should have cut Charles from the UFC so Charles doesn't beat him in their inevitable rematch. Making him fight Arman will only make Charles better.

So, either you believe retarded conspiracy theories or you're a bathtuber?

Come on, Sherbro. If you just straight up said you hated Makhachev I would have respected that more than you implying that he's in some sort of conspiracy with the UFC to protect him. The man is the best LW in the world ATM.
Yes, there is totally no conspiracy to protect Islam which is why he gets to fight wherever he wants, whenever he wants, and his opponents just have to accept those shitty conditions.

Which part of the bathtub were you in? Were you at least out of the water on the edge, or were you deep into it?

It is still better than when Conor was champion. Who was he supposed to be defending against? Oh, he never did that's right.
I mean, it is pretty funny that you guys bitched he didn't defend against Khabib only for Khabib to be his return fight.

Here though we've got Islam sitting out preparing his dick off making his opponents all fight each other and then turn around and fight him on short notice so he has the advantages.

So two people Islam's already beaten? Instead of Gamrot who was the official backup?

And now Islam isn't rematching Charles at all but making him fight Arman and only then have to turn around in only 2 months time to fight, if he doesn't just fight Dustin instead?

Do you people listen to yourselves, or are you in the bathtub photo too?
Islam was ready to rematch Oliveira last Oct. Olives fumbled it. Next man up.

<{vega}>

Which is who exactly...? Islam's making all the contenders fight each other instead of fighting one of them himself.
He called out Gaethje and then the UFC made Max vs Gaethje. Talk to Dana, Islam isn't the matchmaker.

<{vega}>

Which is who exactly...? Islam's making all the contenders fight each other instead of fighting one of them himself.
Tbh this is pretty crazy. Tomorrow, Poirer, BSD, Gamrot. In a month, Oliveira and Arman.

Islam isn't fighting ANY OF THEM right now. That's pretty baffling.

I mean, it is pretty funny that you guys bitched he didn't defend against Khabib only for Khabib to be his return fight.

Here though we've got Islam sitting out preparing his dick off making his opponents all fight each other and then turn around and fight him on short notice so he has the advantages.
Still defending the belt.

Australia is probably the last time you see makhachev fight anywhere except the land of friendly scales.

IMG_0773.jpeg

Yes, there is totally no conspiracy to protect Islam which is why he gets to fight wherever he wants, whenever he wants, and his opponents just have to accept those shitty conditions.
Why would he need protection? Aside from early in his career, he has won every fight ever since.

Why would he sign up to fight Volk in his home country where neither the time, date, conditions, nor opponent were his choices?

Why would he sign on to fight Charles again, the best LW after Islam? According to you, he chooses who he fights, when, where, and the conditions. So why not choose Poirier? Most money, easiest fight.

Which part of the bathtub were you in? Were you at least out of the water on the edge, or were you deep into it?
I mean I get it, it's hard for you to process simple logical arguments. You don't have to keep repeating this.

Tbh this is pretty crazy. Tomorrow, Poirer, BSD, Gamrot. In a month, Oliveira and Arman.

Islam isn't fighting ANY OF THEM right now. That's pretty baffling.

It's baffling until you hear Ali say Islam will fight in June, meaning all these guys need to quickly turn around and fight him on short notice while he's perfectly healthy and preparing to fight in June. Meanwhile they're all likely going to be battered from their extremely tough fights beforehand. It's not like they're fighting srubs, they're all fighting contenders.

The play is obvious to get Islam to defend against a short notice, battered opponent while he's perfectly prepared and healthy.

It's baffling until you hear Ali say Islam will fight in June, meaning all these guys need to quickly turn around and fight him on short notice while he's perfectly healthy and preparing to fight in June. Meanwhile they're all likely going to be battered from their extremely tough fights beforehand. It's not like they're fighting srubs, they're all fighting contenders.

The play is obvious to get Islam to defend against a short notice, battered opponent while he's perfectly prepared and healthy.
I hear you, but tbh I don't think Islam is fighting anywhere other than abu dabi, due to the risk of botching the weight cut. He also claimed to want to fight on ufc 299, but he waited until all the fights were announced before speaking up, meaning it was a ploy to make it seem like he was eager to fight (Ali likely wrote the tweet)

It is what it is. Too bad the champ of lightweight division won't fight the top contenders with full camp.

Nah, no one wants to see Dustin ''the choke me daddy'' Poirier against a grappler

Now you know why they made Charles, Justin, and Arman all have to fight on UFC 300 in April so they either couldn't turn around in time or will have to do so quickly (and likely beat up)

pineapple-express-craig-robinson.gif

Meanwhile Islam's been preparing since October.

Why are people fans of these guys again?
ALLAHU AKBAR!

Ali making some throw away comment is now being interpreted as Islam "ducking"? Lmaoo. Dagi haters need to touch grass.
You reading comprehension skills are ..... Not very good

BSD beating Dustin tomorrow anyways.
<Fedor23>

I hear you, but tbh I don't think Islam is fighting anywhere other than abu dabi, due to the risk of botching the weight cut. He also claimed to want to fight on ufc 299, but he waited until all the fights were announced before speaking up, meaning it was a ploy to make it seem like he was eager to fight (Ali likely wrote the tweet)

It is what it is. Too bad the champ of lightweight division won't fight the top contenders with full camp.
Oh I'm as skeptical as anybody that they'll actually fight in June. Especially if Conor/Chandler actually happens then too, unless it's on the same card. They won't go head to head with that, if anything they'd want to be on the same card in case anything crazy happens.

But it's the same play as always fighting in October in Adu Dhabi where they stack the deck in their favour. Fighting in June after you've been off since a 3 minute KO in October while whoever your opponent had an extremely tough opponent in March/April is obviously trying to get them at their worst.

They did the same in their Charles fights where he had to turn around much sooner than Islam did, as well as when they picked 10 day notice post surgery FW Volk instead of the official agreed upon and on weight Gamrot.

I can respect the tactics, while pointing out they're doing everything possible to just straight up only take matches when favourable.

Last edited:
Islam ducking the BMF Champ.... J/K

As long as it's someone in his own division I'm fine with it... forget these 145 and 170 opponents.

lol look what they've done to drop our standards. We're like abuse victims.

Back